The CFA Access Scholarships for International Students is now available , and applications are submitted till 15 September , Eligible persons are welcome to apply and all submission must be made before the stated deadline, apply now!
‣ Mission: The CFA Access Scholarships Program (“Program”) is designed to make CFA Institute programs more available to individuals who may not be able to afford the full program fees. (“Access Scholarships”).
‣ In order to protect the integrity of the Program, the following Official Rules (“Rules”) shall bind all participants in the Program.
School(Institutions/ Country): | The Program is organized into three levels, each culminating in a six-hour exam held in more than 180 locations around the world.
Level: CFA programme, which is organized into three levels. Access awards can be used for any Program level (I, II or III).
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Institute.
Deadline: (The Access Scholarship application for the 2018 exams is now available. Read the scholarship rules and begin your application by following the links below. The application deadline is 15 September.)
Funded By: The CFA Institute
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): CFA Access Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: In collaboration with member societies around the world, 3,000 Access Scholarships will be awarded to applicants for the 2016 exams
‣ Scholarship Duration: Awards must be used for the exam year for which they are granted. No deferrals are available.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship covers the one-time CFA Program enrollment fee (if applicable) and reduces the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$250.
‣ Scholarship candidates may be new or existing candidates in the CFA Access Scholarships Program.
‣ CFA Access Scholarships candidates may be either new or existing candidates in the CFA Program.
‣ There is no minimum or maximum income or asset level for Scholarship Candidates. Candidates are ineligible if their current employer provides any financial assistance for participation in the CFA Program.
‣ Candidates can only receive one Access Scholarship per calendar year. Further, a Candidate may only receive one scholarship per exam, so if a candidate applies for both an Access and an Awareness Scholarship, and receives an award, the remaining application will be void.
Selection Criteria for CFA Access Scholarships
‣ Applications will be reviewed by CFA Institute and/or a local CFA Institute Member Society in the Scholarship Candidate’s geographic area.
‣ While financial need will be strongly considered, awards may be made based on a combination of factors, including financial need; the academic, professional or other accomplishments of the candidate; obstacles overcome by the candidate; contributions to the local community; the candidate’s interest in pursuing the CFA charter; and other personal characteristics that indicate the individual is a strong candidate to receive an Access Scholarship and become a CFA charterholder.
‣ Societies will have access to all data submitted in the Application. Further, Societies may elect to request additional information from Candidates, or conduct reference checks or personal interviews.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online.
Access the Application
Begin or manage your application (login required).
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 September
(The Access Scholarship application for the 2018 exams is now available. Read the scholarship rules and begin your application by following the links below. The application deadline is 15 September.)
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.