The CFA Institute Access Scholarship Program for International Students is now available, and applications are submitted till 15 September. Eligible applicants are welcome to apply and all submission must be made before the stated deadline, apply now!
About CFA Access Scholarships
Mission: The CFA Access Scholarships Program (“Program”) is designed to make CFA Institute programs more available to individuals who may not be able to afford the full program fees. (“Access Scholarships”).
In order to protect the integrity of the Program, the following Official Rules (“Rules”) shall bind all participants in the Program.
Level/Field of Study
CFA programme, which is organized into three levels. Access awards can be used for any Program level (I, II or III).
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Institute.
The Program is organized into three levels, each culminating in a six-hour exam held in more than 180 locations around the world.
Funded By: The CFA Institute
CFA Access Scholarships are targeted for International students
Award No: In collaboration with member societies around the world, 3,000 Access Scholarships will be awarded to applicants for the 2019 exams
Scholarship Duration: Awards must be used for the exam year for which they are granted. No deferrals are available.
The scholarship covers: The scholarship covers the one-time CFA Program enrollment fee (if applicable) and reduces the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$250.
Eligibility for CFA Access Scholarships
- CFA Access Scholarships candidates may be either new or existing candidates in the CFA Program.
- There is no minimum or maximum income or asset level for Scholarship Candidates. Applicants are not eligible if their current employer provides financial assistance for their participation in the CFA program.
- Candidates can only receive one access grant per the calendar year. In addition, a candidate can only receive one prize per exam. Therefore, if a candidate requests an access and awareness grant and receives a prize, the remaining candidates will be canceled.
- Nominations will be reviewed by the CFA Institute and/or a member firm of the CFA Institute in the candidate’s geographic area.
- While financial needs are taken into account, grants can be granted based on several factors, including financial requirements; the academic, professional or other achievements of the candidate; obstacles overcome by the candidate; contributions to the local community; the candidate’s interest in pursuing the CFA charter; and other personal characteristics that indicate that the person is a good candidate to receive an access grant and become a CFA charter holder.
- The companies will have access to all the data presented in the application. In addition, companies can choose to request additional information from candidates or make reference checks or personal interviews.
Applicants must meet all CFA Program enrollment requirements.
All CFA registration fees are non-refundable. If candidates have applied for the CFA Access Scholarship Register while their application is pending for the same calendar year, they will have demonstrated their ability to pay for the CFA exam and their application for a scholarship. The access will be canceled.
If you want to start studying for your exam before registering (because you have to wait for the scholarship notification in December), you can buy the digital curriculum and study tools in advance. Note that there is no refund for the program. We include the cost of the digital curriculum and the CFA study tools along with the exam fees.
For Level I scholarship applicants:
Because your program is part of the learning ecosystem, you can not buy a digital version of the CFA Institute. You can buy the digital / printed resume from an external provider, but you will not receive credit for your purchase when you sign up for the exam.
For Level II and Level III scholarship applicants:
You can buy the digital program and the study tools before registering. To do this, contact us by phone and provide the details of your credit card. The cost of this purchase will be deducted from your registration fee.
For all scholarship applicants:
A printed version of the curriculum can be purchased separately. The printed program is not included in the registration fee; therefore, we do not grant credits to candidates who purchase the printed program prior to enrollment for the exam. Scholarship applicants are also responsible for shipping costs, as well as import duties and taxes applicable to the purchase of the printed curriculum.
How To Apply
Applications are submitted online. Access the Application
Begin or manage your application (login required).
The Access Scholarship application for the 2019 exams is now available. Read the scholarship rules and begin your application by following the links below. The scholarship application is open 1 March-15 September.
Scholarship Applications are due on 15 September
When Awarded: Scholarships are awarded by 1 December.
Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
It is important to read the application procedure and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- International Students Quebec Government Research Internship In Canada 2019
- Fully Funded US-MEPI Undergraduate Student Leaders Program For Students From the Middle East and North Africa 2019
- 2019 United Nations Global Compact Summer Internship– USA
- Amazing Facts you need to know about Harvard Housing
- Academy Asia Senior Fellowship | Chatham House Award, UK
- 15 Types of Internships for International Students [Detailed Guide]
- Vodacom Internship Programme 2019-2020
- 2019 Apply for Chatham House Africa Internship Program
- L’Oreal Internships 2019 | Marketing
- 2019 Academy Robert Bosch Fellowship for Young African Scientists(deadline extended)
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The CFA Access Scholarships for International Students is now available, and applications are submitted till 15 September, Eligible persons are welcome to apply and all submission must be made before the stated deadline, apply now!