Applications are currently been accepted for the SMU Cox MBA Scholarships for International Students in USA , and submissions will continue till Round 1: October 16, 2017 ; Round 2: December 4, 2017 ; Round 3: January 8, 2018 ; Round 4: March 5, 2018 (final deadline for international applicants) ;Round 5: April 30, 2018* (domestic applicants). *Rolling admissions following April 30,2018.This scholarship award is given only on the basis of merit and application from female applicants is strongly encouraged.
‣ Each year SMU Cox School of Business offers merit 2015 SMU Cox MBA Scholarships for masters programme in Business Administration.
‣ Recipients are selected on the basis of demonstrated academic achievement, performance on the GMAT, professional experience experience, and leadership potential.
‣ The Cox School of Business is proud to partner with Forte Foundation to continue to increase the number of women pursuing graduate business education.
‣ We offer a variety of merit-based scholarship awards to admitted female students which qualify them to be named as Forte Fellows and become part of an exclusive group of top future female business leaders.
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): MBA programme.
Deadline: Applications deadlines are: Round 1: October 16, 2017 ; Round 2: December 4, 2017 ; Round 3: January 8, 2018 ; Round 4: March 5, 2018 (final deadline for international applicants) ;Round 5: April 30, 2018* (domestic applicants). *Rolling admissions following April 30,2018.
Funded By: SMU Cox School of Busines
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): SMU Cox MBA Scholarships are targeted for US and international students
‣ Award No: The Cox MBA Program provides scholarship awards to approximately half of its students.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are awarded for the entire two-year period, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Cox MBA Program provides scholarship awards to approximately half of its students, with awards ranging from 10-100% of tuition and fees.
Have what it takes to avail SMU Cox MBA Scholarships ?
‣ Admission to the Cox MBA Program is highly selective.
‣ The Admissions Committee seeks a diverse group of candidates demonstrating the following attributes:
- Significant professional and life experiences.
- Strong academic capabilities, leadership potential, and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Personal qualities such as maturity, integrity, self-confidence, and motivation.
- A strong commitment to learning and achievement.
- Successful applicants typically have several years of full-time work experience, a strong undergraduate academic record, and competitive scores on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
- You should be computer literate, with a basic understanding of e-mail, the Internet, and spreadsheets. Although not required, we strongly recommend that you also have a working knowledge of calculus, accounting, statistics, and microeconomics.
‣ Recipients are selected on the basis of demonstrated academic achievement, performance on the GMAT, professional experience, and leadership potential.
‣ Applicants notified by: -The admissions committee expects to notify all Round 1 applicants of their admission decision by mid-December.
‣ -The admissions committee expects to notify all Round 2 applicants of their admission decision by March 1.
‣ The admissions committee expects to notify all Round 3 applicants of their admission decision by April 20.
‣ The admissions committee expects to notify all Round 4 applicants of their admission decision by June 10.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: Round 1: October 16, 2017 ; Round 2: December 4, 2017 ; Round 3: January 8, 2018 ; Round 4: March 5, 2018 (final deadline for international applicants) ;Round 5: April 30, 2018* (domestic applicants). *Rolling admissions following April 30,2018
. Application Process / Checklist
Your application, supporting documents, and personal interview are very important in the selection process. We hope that you will provide us with the most complete and honest picture of yourself. After candidate applications are completed, submitted, and reviewed by the Cox MBA Admissions Committee, evaluative interviews are conducted by invitation only.
Your complete application will contain the following components:
- Application forms found in the online application
- Professional résumé
- Essays (more information about essays below)
- GMAT or GRE score taken within the last five years
- Degreed undergraduate transcripts
- If applicable: TOEFL, IELTS, or Pearson Test of English score taken within the last two years (see International Applicants section for more information)
- Two professional references (names and contact information only, no letters) – people who can speak to your work-related skills and abilities
While we can accept unofficial copies of scores and transcripts, if offered admission to Cox, you are required to submit official GMAT/GRE scores, official TOEFL/IELTS/PTE scores (as applicable), and official transcripts within 30 days. The GMAT school code for Cox MBA is HWG-KN-06 and GRE school code is 6660. Cox reserves the right to rescind an offer of admission should any misrepresentation occur.
For additional admissions criteria and tips on completing the application process, please visit Admissions Criteria.
Candidates who wish to re-apply and have submitted an application within the past year should contact the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org before beginning the process. The admissions team will confirm possession of your previous application file and determine the submission requirements you will need.