SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Nominations are been accepted currently for the 2018 IACT College Creative Talent Award in Malaysia, all entries are too be submitted before the deadline as stated.
Level: Award is available to pursue Foundation, Diploma and Bachelor (BA (Hons)) degree program.
Field(s): The award is available for the following programmes: Foundation in Media Studies, Diploma in Graphic Design, Diploma in Mass Communication, Diploma in Marketing and Advertising, Diploma in Broadcasting, BA (Hons) Advertising and Design 3+0, BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication 3+0.
Scholarship covers: Quantum of tuition fee waiver is as follows:
- Foundation in Media Studies- RM4,000
- Diploma in Graphic Design- RM6,000
- Diploma in Mass Communication- RM8,000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising- RM10,000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising-50% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Diploma in Broadcasting- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- BA (Hons) Advertising and Design 3+0- RM6,000; RM8,000; RM10,000 and
- BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication 3+0 RM15,000; 50% Tuition Fee Waiver; 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
School(Institutions/ Country): | Malaysia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): IACT College Creative Talent Award is targeted for students of all nationalities.
|Have what it takes to avail IACT College Creative Talent Award ?|
‣ SPM/O Level: 1A and above
‣ UEC: minimun 24 points or SM3 results with 70% and above
‣ CAL: CCC‣ Foundation/Diploma/Other Matriculations: 70% or CGPA 3.0 and above
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to follow the steps below to ensure that the application is successful.
Step 2: Fill in all the required information in the application form.
Step 3: Attach all required supporting documents together with the completed application form (only certified true copies are accepted).
Step 4: Submit the application form and supporting documents via email to [email protected] or in person to IACT Admissions Department at IACT College @ VSQ PJ City Centre.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : 8th January 2018 (February Intake)
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.