International students are by this notice invited to apply for the 2018 Holland Scholarship for International Students, Only applicants that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program
About The Holland scholarship:
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as 48 Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland.
LEVEL / FIELD STUDY:
Scholarship is to be taken in Netherlands (Holland)
The scholarship is open to all Nationalities (international students)
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. Student will receive this in the first year of their studies.
Who Is Eligible For The Holland Scholarship for International Students
- A degree from an accredited university in one of the countries mentioned below.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- you have a accumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree;
- You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
You must apply for the Holland Scholarship directly to the participating institution of your choice. The deadline for applications is either 1 February 2018 or 1 May 2018.
Further information about the application procedure and the specific deadlines is available on the website of the institution of your choice. It is important to visit the official website (link found below)for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.studyinholland.nl/scholarships/holland-scholarship
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.