The Harvard university is delighted to call on African applicants for the 2018 Harvard University Agricultural Innovation Fellowship, all applications are to be submitted before the deadline.
Value of Award: This is a nonstipendiary fellowship. Applicants are encouraged to find other sources of funding.
To Be Taken At (Country): USA
Eligibility: Predoctoral candidates and recent recipients of a Ph.D. or equivalent degree
How to Apply:
- CV/ Resume
- Unofficial transcript (pre-doctoral fellow applicants only)
- Research statement (3-5 pages)
- Writing sample (less than 50 pages)
- Should be one published or unpublished piece written by the applicant (co-authored pieces not accepted) in English that will demonstrate his/her English-language writing ability
- Can be a journal article, book chapter, dissertation chapter, white paper, etc. you have produced in your field
- Contact information for 3 recommenders submitting letters on your behalf
Application Deadline: 16th January 2018