SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Google is delighted to invite applications for the 2018 Google Developers Launchpad Program for African Tech Startups, only eligible persons will be considered for this program.
Value of Program: Launchpad Accelerator matches the best of Google – its people, network, and advanced technologies – to top global startups, helping scale great products.
Eligible Countries: Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda.
To be taken at: Lagos, Nigeria
Eligibility: Each startup that applies to Launchpad Africa is evaluated carefully. Below are general guidelines behind our process to help you understand what we look for in our candidates.
All startups in the program must:
- Be a technology startup.
- Be based in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, or Uganda (stay tuned for future classes, as we hope to add more countries).
- Have already raised seed funding.
- The problem you’re trying to solve. How does it create value for users? How are you addressing a real challenge for your home city, country, or Africa broadly?
- Will you share what you learn for the benefit of other startups in your local ecosystem?
As part of the three-month program, startups will receive:
- Equity-free support
- Access to Google’s engineers and intensive mentoring from over 20 teams
- Access to Silicon Valley experts and Africa’s top mentors
- Three months of workspace in Lagos
- PR training and global media opportunities
- Exposure though demo day events
How to Apply: APPLY