SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently been submitted for the 2018 Fully Funded Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology Entrepreneurs-in-Training Program, hurry and apply right now!!
About Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology
The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology(MEST) is once again looking for the next cohort of Entrepreneurs-in-Training to join its fully-sponsored 1-year training program in 2018! It offers graduate-level entrepreneurial training in business, communications and software development, including extensive hands-on project work, culminating in a final pitch and the chance to receive seed funding.
- MEST is looking for business-oriented applicants who are interested in learning how to start a software company. While it’s not a requirement to have previous coding experience, a strong interest in learning about technology is a must..
- This MEST programme is designed to give you the business and technical skills you’ll need to start a successful company.Successful applications have the following:
- A deep passion for starting a software company
- Entrepreneurial or corporate work experience
- A degree from a top University or Technical College (or equivalent experience)
- The MEST program is fully funded, including free tuition, room and board, 3 meals per day and a small monthly stipend.
- MEST offers a fully sponsored 12-month graduate-level entrepreneurial training in business, communications and software development, including extensive hands-on project work, culminating in a final pitch and the chance to receive seed funding.
- MEST offers entrepreneurs-in-training the opportunity to be mentored by real life entrepreneurs, CEO’s and other executives from all over Silicon Valley and Europe via our Guest Lecture Series. These lectures have featured executives of Uber, Facebook, Safaricom, Samsung, Interswitch, and many more.
Applications are accepted online year-round. Applications for the August intake close in May*, after which they open for the following intake.
Qualified applicants will receive an invitation for a telephone interview with a member of the MEST team.
ScreeningApplicants who pass the telephone screening will be invited to sit for a written exam in the nearest test center in their home country.
In-person group and individual interviews take place in South Africa in February; and in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and Cote d’Ivoire in May and June each year.
Offers are sent out by end of July each year.
Beginning of training
Training starts in August each year.
Application Deadline: please do well to apply before 15th February of next year
For More Information: