SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Young Nigerians are currently been invited to apply for the 2018 Flutterwave Internship Program In Nigeria, all applications are to be submitted before the deadline and only eligible persons wil be considered for this program.
This internship program will provide you with the opportunity to put your classroom learning to work, gain real-world experience and build lifelong skills. Through a combination of practical on-the-job learning, formal training activities and one-to-one mentorship, you’ll have many opportunities to strengthen your knowledge and capabilities. Plus, our internship programs include social activities to ensure that you are appropriately supported and able to benefit from a well-rounded experience.
Value of Award:
- You will gain practical experience in a range of disciplines such as Flutterwave’s design techniques and our rapid engineering culture, Sales and Marketing, Finance and Operations and make a difference influencing the future of the dynamic and evolving world of payments.
- Free lunch, working with the coolest employees who want to see you succeed
To Be Taken At (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
- Candidates must be based in Lagos or be willing to reside in Lagos during the internship period.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 12 weeks at Flutterwave.
- Participants must be 18 years or older by the start of the program.
- Analytical skills: Be intentional, think things through.
- Good Communication: Listen and be inquisitive.
- Team player: Carry everyone along, show commitment.
- Innovative: Think outside the box with a strong desire to build and create
How to Apply: Apply here
Application Deadline: 22nd January, 2018