SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Individuals are been invited to apply for the 2018 Euromena Award for Innovative African Startups
Euromena Consulting launches the first edition of its Euromena Awards. The awards are intended for companies or innovative projects with social, economic, environmental and/or societal impact. Start-ups initiatives have been proliferating worldwide and Africa shows huge potential for innovation and disruptions. Euromena team is composed of entrepreneurs who have been working in the region for years. The Awards represent an opportunity to celebrate the richness and strength of African innovation.
Value of Award:
- A €10,000 financial reward will be shared among the 3 candidates shortlisted by the jury. The winner will receive € 5,000, and 3,000 and 2,000 are intended for the 2nd and 3rd laureates, respectively.
- The winner will receive 6 months support from Euromena Consulting to contribute to its development
- This includes a customized support for 6 months, adapted to the winner’s needs… (Market studies, Business plan, coaching, etc.).
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Eligibility: The Euromena Awards are intended for companies or projects:
- Related to Africa and/or established in the region
- Operational, or on the verge of launching
- Innovative projects, with social, economic, environmental and/or societal impact
If you fulfill those conditions, you will find below the application process
How to Apply:
- Download and fulfill the application form below
- Gather required elements (project description, business plan, impact on the society, etc.)
- Send the consolidated file to: Awards@euromenaconsulting.com
Application Deadline: 6th February 2018
Award Providers: Euromena Consulting