The Georg-August-Universität Göttingen offers the MSc programme Tropical and International Forestry with the international degree Master of Science (M.Sc.).
This programme is for students interested in pursuing an international career in forestry, nature conservation, ecosystem research or in development organisations.
Students are admitted to the MSc programme on the condition that they obtain a scholarship or bring their own financial support. The DAAD Scholarship Program is offered to students from Developing Countries.
Type of Scholarship:
The DAAD Masters International Forestry Scholarship is for candidates interested in pursuing a Master’s degree.
Area/Field of Study:
All candidates who are interested in the course; Tropical Forestry are welcome to apply.
Candidates from all developing countries are welcome to apply for the DAAD Masters International Forestry Scholarship.
Value of Award:
The DAAD Masters International Scholarship covers living costs, study fees, health insurance, travel costs and German language courses for the whole course (24 months).
The monthly allowance is about €750 plus additional payments.
To Be Taken At (Country):
The DAAD Masters International Forestry Scholarship will be taken in Germany.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning e-book (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship e-book. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship e-book for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
To be considered for the DAAD scholarship, applicants;
- Must work at either a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree (4 years) in a related subject (Forestry, Biology, Agriculture, Ecology, Geography, etc.)
- Will have completed an academic degree far above average (at least 2nd class upper division) and at least two years of related professional experience
- Will not be older than 36; his/her respective academic degrees should normally not be more than 6 years old
- Must have an internationally recognized English test score: IELTS (minimum: band 6.0) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based)
To be considered for the programme, applicants must have:
- BSc degree (or equivalent) in Forestry or a related field (e.g. Agriculture, Biology, Ecology, Geography) with very good to good results conferred by an institute of higher learning or a similar qualification
- proven proficiency in English (TOEFL 80 points/ibt, IELTS 6 points at least)
- Professional experience is also welcome
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should go through all application instructions before applying.
The DAAD Masters International Forestry Scholarship 2019 has not officially resumed. Stay tuned as we update you on time as to when it comes up.
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
WE DULY RECOMMEND
- Dontpayfull scholarship 2019-2020
- Jack Wynhoven Scholarship for International Students 2019-2020
- Jean Kennoway Howells Scholarship; A Masters Scholarship at Edinburgh University 2019
- Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarship 2019-2020
- Louisville Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- Scholarships For Women Deliver Conference In Canada 2019
- Brighton University Forward Bound Scholarships 2019/2020
- Hatfield Lioness Scholarship for Postgraduate Students 2019-2020
- DAAD Scholarships For Masters research program African Students 2018-2019
- Total/NNPC International Masters Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students