SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are now been accepted for the 2018 BMW-SAE Engineering Scholarship in USA, eligible persons as well as high school seniors that have complied with the eligibility criteria are by this notice invited to apply for this program.
This annual BMW SAE Engineering Scholarship is provided by BMW AG in recognition of its commitment to excellence in engineering.BMW is world famous for designing and building luxury, high-performance passenger cars and motorcycles.The company is also a leader in developing and manufacturing high technology, high performance internal combustion engines.
Level: Scholarship is awarded for high school seniors to pursue degree program.
Scholarship covers: One scholarship will be awarded each year for $1,500 per year. Scholarship may be renewed at $1,500 a year for three additional years (total award $6,000). It can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses.
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): BMW-SAE Engineering Scholarship is targeted for US applicants are eligible to apply for this BMW scholarship programme.
To apply for BMW-SAE Engineering Scholarship , applicants must be
- U.S. resident.
- 3.75 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale (required).
- Rank in the 90th percentile in both math and critical reading on SAT I or composite ACT scores.
- Pursue an engineering or related science degree through an ABET accredited program.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via Online Application
‣ And Renewal Deadline: May 30 and it is application will be made via
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 15 & Renewal Deadline: May 30
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.