SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are currently invited for the 2018 AXA Achievement Scholarships for High School Seniors, USA , eligible persons are welcome to apply
Level: Scholarships are available for current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in USA.
Field(s): all subjects.
Scholarship covers: AXA Achievement Scholarship: Fifty-two (52) students, known as AXA Achievers, will each receive a $10,000 scholarship. From among the 52 recipients, ten (10) will be selected to receive an additional $15,000 scholarship. These National AXA Achievers will each be awarded scholarships totaling $25,000. AXA Achievementsm Scholarships must be used for education-related expenses for undergraduate study only.
The AXA Foundation directs AXA’s philanthropic and volunteer activities. Through philanthropy, volunteerism and sustainability AXA leverages resources and risk expertise to build a stronger society for their customers and their employees – it’s their commitment to Corporate Responsibility.
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Applicants to AXA Achievement Scholarships and AXA Achievementsm Community Scholarship must:
‣ Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico (AXA Achievementsm Scholarship) and in one of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico (AXA Achievementsm Community Scholarship)
‣ Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2018-2019 academic year
‣ Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities.
Selection Criteria for AXA Achievement Scholarships
‣ Selection of recipients is a two-stage process. The first stage will be selection of finalists. Primary consideration will be given to the applicant’s non-academic outstanding achievement as described in the online application essays when selecting finalists.
‣ The achievement may be a long-term achievement, an activity or a project that occurred in their school, in the community or in the workplace.
‣ Other extracurricular activities in school and community, work experience, and the applicant’s academic record over the past four years will be considered when selecting finalists.
‣ Special consideration will be given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness. Consideration will also be given to select a diverse group of recipients.
‣ Winners will be announced in Spring 2018.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications must be submitted via Online Application
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : The 2018 program will be accepting applications from September 5, 2017 until 10,000 applications are submitted or December 15, 2017, whichever comes first. Your application MUST be one of the first 10,000 submitted electronically by the deadline date. Apply early!
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.