SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The African Peacebuilding Network (APN) of the Social Science Research Council (SSRC) is delighted to invite researchers, policy analysts, and practitioners working on conflict and peacebuilding issues for the 2018 African Peace building Network Research Grants, applicants are advised to ensure that they comply with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualifications
Type: Research Grants
Value of Research: $15,000
Eligible Countries: African countries
- All applicants must be African citizens currently residing in an African country.
- Academic applicants must hold a faculty or research position at an African university or research organization and have a PhD obtained after January 2007.
- Policy analysts and practitioner applicants must be based in Africa at a regional or subregional institution, a government agency, or a nongovernmental, media, or civil society organization and have at least a Master’s degree obtained before January 2012, with at least five years of proven research and work experience in peacebuilding-related activities on the continent.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
- Completed Application Form
- Research Proposal & Bibliography
- Current CV
- Proposed Research Timeline
- Proposed Research Budget
- Two Reference Letters
- Language Evaluation(s) (if required)
All applications must be uploaded through the online portal.
Application Deadline: 5th January, 2018.
Award Provider: Social Science Research Council (SSRC)