Are you looking for the ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduate in Performing Arts? However, the Arts and Culture Trust (ACT), Dramatic, Artistic and Literary Rights Organisation (DALRO), and Nedbank are awarding ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships to young South African. Successful candidates will be funded through their undergraduate degree.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Brief Description of the ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduate in Performing Arts
- Host Nationality:
- Eligible Nationality:
- Scholarship Benefits:
- Scholarship Number of the ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduate in Performing Arts
- Application Procedure for the ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduates in Performing Arts
- Application Deadline:
- We recommend other scholarship opportunities
Brief Description of the ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduate in Performing Arts
Arts and Culture Trust’s vision is to establish a self- sustaining perpetual fund for the development of arts, culture, and heritage in South Africa. The ACT is the oldest arts funding agency in democratic South Africa. Since 1994 it has advanced its position towards becoming a self-sustaining perpetual fund for the continued development of arts and culture.
ACT’s programmes offer a low-cost high-impact proposition for businesses wanting to achieve their Corporate Social Investment (CSI), BEE or marketing objectives within the arts and culture sector. The Trust’s model has seen it disburse more than R22 million over the past 22 years.
The ACT has also reached a degree of operational sustainability and sponsors and philanthropists can rest assured in knowing that their valuable contribution to the Trust Fund directly benefits South African artists and organizations.Level/Field of study:
The scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate degree programme in Performing Arts in any University in South Africa.
The scholarship is hosted in South Africa. If you are an international student and you desire to study in South Africa. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in South Africa
The scholarship is available to young South Africans. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
These opportunities have a value that includes a full tuition waiver, accommodation, travel fares, and other expenses throughout their undergraduate degree.
Scholarship Number of the ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduate in Performing Arts
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Scholarship applications are open to young people intending on studying towards a performing arts degree in 2021.
- Applicants may audition in the categories of singing, dance, acting, and musical theatre and are open to learners currently in grade 12 and individuals under the age of 30 who have successfully completed grade 12 and are not currently registered for study towards an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for the ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduates in Performing Arts
How to Apply: To register, click on the below link:
The registration for the ACT | DALRO | Nedbank Performing Arts Scholarships closes on Monday, May 20 each year.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities
- Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship in Japan
- West London University International Ambassador Scholarships – UK
- Fully Funded 1,500 Chevening Scholarships in UK for Developing Countries
- University of Cambridge Scholarship Opportunities
- Chartered Banker MBA Scholarships at Bangor University in UK
- Fully-funded Ashinaga Undergraduate Scholarships for Orphans from sub-Saharan Africa
- Jim Dodson Law Scholarship for Brain Injury Victims & Their Caregivers
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.