Are you a young person with a great idea of open government, accountability or anti-corruption? Apply now to join the Accountability Lab Incubator for a chance to receive the support you need to turn your idea into reality! Eligible persons for the Accountability Lab Incubator Program for Young Civil Leaders in Developing Countries will be considered for this program and all applications are to be submitted before the deadline.
The Accountability Incubator is Accountability Lab’s flagship initiative to provide passionate young leaders with catalytic support to develop and implement low-cost, high-impact solutions for accountability in their communities.
The selected “Acountapreneurs” follow an accelerated program of total support, which lasts one year. Apply now!
- All You Need To Know About Accountability Lab Incubator Program for Young Civil Leaders
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
All You Need To Know About Accountability Lab Incubator Program for Young Civil Leaders
Eligibility For The Accountability Lab Incubator Program 2020
- Be under the age of 35 at the time of application;
- Be a national of and based in either Liberia, Mali, Nepal or Pakistan;
- Be willing and able to commit to at least 3 days of training every 3 months in the capital city of your country;
- Be committed to working on your idea for at least 20 hours a week until it grows to the point where it is a full-time commitment;
- Be dedicated, energetic and willing to help build an emerging global eco-system for accountability.
Levels / Field of Study
The Accountability Lab Incubator Program is an entrepreneurship training program.
The Accountability Lab Incubator Program in Developing Countries is hosted in Liberia, Mali, Nepal, Pakistan.
The Accountability Lab Incubator Program 2020 is open to citizens of Liberia, Mali, Nepal, Pakistan.
Aside from the Accountability Lab Incubator Program in Developing Countries, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad.
You can also check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Training and Knowledge Building (120 hours of interactive training to build accountability eco-systems)
- Network and Community Building
- Media Outreach and Communications Support
- Seed Funding and Fundraising (Participants are eligible to receive up to $10,000 during the 2-year program)
Participants must work at least 20 hours a week to effectively develop their projects.
Do you have a good idea about responsibility, transparency or civic participation? Applications to join the next cohort of civic innovators are now open.
- Liberia: natural resource management, specifically issues related to the accountability of mining processes;
- Mali: open government, accountability, justice, elections, and SDG16;
- Nepal: decentralization, local governance, feedback loops and the accountability of service delivery;
- Pakistan: technology for accountability or elections, ICTs to improve service delivery, ideas related to big data, and technologies to achieve SDG16.
How to Apply For The Accountability Lab Incubator Program
Submit two references and a CV/Resume. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Deadline For The Accountability Lab Incubator Program
The deadline for application is 31st October, Yearly. After which further applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit the Accountability Incubator Lab link below.
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for African Countries
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020
- 301 International Scholarships for African Undergraduates & Postgraduates 2020
- 35 Scholarship for Medical Students from Developing Countries 2020 |UPDATED
- World Bank Africa Fellowship for African Graduates 2020
- UNICAF Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Ghanaian Students 2020
- World Bank Young Professionals Program 2020
- Amy Li Cambridge Scholarship For Undergraduate 2020