SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is inviting applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill 30 positions for undergraduate studies (bachelor degree) and postgraduates scholarships tenable in Morocco for the academic year 2018/2019.
The mission of the ministry is to put in place and strengthen structures and procedures which will enable a country to get educated and continuous learning Tanzanians that add value in National development.”
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarship is for Bachelors and Masters studies awarded to learn any of the subjects offered.
Scholarship can be taken in Morocco
This scholarship to all TANZANIAN NATIONAL
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Have completed and passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and have obtained an average grade of ‘C’ in the relevant subjects;
- Not be admitted in Higher learning institutions;
- Applicant Admission for Masters must be holder Bachelor degree in the relevant subject with first class or upper second
- Apply any field of their choice;
- Not be older than 23 years of age by September 2017 for applicant to undergraduate studies; and
- Have good health
How to Apply:
All applicants must attach two copies(2) of :
- certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, and birth certificates
- A Copy of the passport
- Medical Certificate showing the physical attitude of the applicant and certifying that he is not suffering from any contagious illness or carrying a pandemic
- Two recent passport photographs in color(with the name, surname and nationality of the candidate written in the reverse(back)
- Applicant for Masters and PhD degree must provide must provide, in addition to above documents, certified true copies of their diplomas, grades, transcript and continuing education program as well as a copy of dissertation/thesis of graduation/thesis project
- Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or e–mail.
- A directory of Training insitutions is available through in the Program Webpage link Institutions and Courses ,containing a complete list of Moroccan public institutions of higher education, as well as specific information about them, including the condition of access, the subjects and the duration of studies diplomas.
- Applicants must indicate the Course applied for on top of the envelope.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
P.O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Or Email: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 25th October, 2018
Award Providers: Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Scholarships in Morocco
Important Notes: French is the learning language in most training institutions in Morocco, mainly in scientific, technical and economic study programs. So candidates wishing to enroll in these courseshave to master French Languages ; otherwise they will follow from the beginning of six months upgrade in that languages at the International Language Centre