SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are currently been accepted for the 2018-2019 UCD Global Excellence Graduate Scholarships in Ireland, eligible persons are by this notice invited to send in their applications.
The UCD Global Excellence Graduate Scholarships Program is funded by UCD International and aims to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s graduate programs and encourage early application.
Level: master programme at University College Dublin.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for most Graduate Taught Masters offered by UCD with exception of all programmes in the Smurfit School of Business, joint masters programmes, clinical programmes, online programmes and the MSc in Digital Investigation & Forensic Computing.
Scholarship covers: Scholarship covers 100% and 50% tuition fee for Africa, China Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Taiwan Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, North America and Brazil. For India, only 50% tuition fee is covered.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Ireland
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): UCD Global Excellence Graduate Scholarships are targeted for Students from Africa, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, North America and Brazil are eligible to apply.
- All successful applicants to eligible full time, one-year taught Masters programmes who are citizens of and resident in Africa, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea or Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam or Singapore, North America and Brazil. In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application.
Selection Criteria for UCD Global Excellence Graduate Scholarships
- Successful candidates will be selected on merit paired with a holistic review of their scholarship application.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Before making an application for Scholarships please apply online to your chosen programmes. In order to be eligible to apply for UCD advertised scholarships, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : The application deadlines are as follows:
- February 28th 2018 Africa , South Asia
- North America ( February 1st 2018) and
- South America-March 31t 2018;
- China March 31st 2018
‣ Note: Any application for admission to study submitted later than three weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.