SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
2019-2020 Federal Government Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters and PhD for Study Overseas
The Federal government of Nigeria is delighted to call for applications for the 2019-2020 Federal Government Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters and PhD for Study Overseas, only eligible persons will be considered for this scholarship program.
What you have to Know About Federal Government Scholarship 2019
The Honourable Minister of Education is hereby inviting interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2019-2020 Nomination Interview for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards
We have researched and carefully written this article to help all undergraduate and graduate students in science at various higher education institutions obtain the scholarship. It is an annual routine for the Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Ministry of Education, to deploy annually millions of naira to sponsor several Nigerian students who have been academically accredited at different levels of education. This scholarship goes into effect annually at the beginning of the academic session 2019/2020.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Level/Field of Study
The Awards are for Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) studies
The Federal Government Scholarship Abroad are tenable in the following fields;
- Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Medicine (very limited)
Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
The Federal Government Scholarship Abroad can be taken in the following countries. Students applying for this Federal Government Scholarship Abroad are advised to choose a country of their choice listed here while applying for this scholarship.
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia; and
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c
Federal Government Scholarship Abroad is only available to Nigerian Students. You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates. A must read if you want to win this award: 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship.
The participating countries are responsible for the tuition and accommodation, while Nigeria government takes care of supplement, warm clothing, health insurance, research grant where applicable and take off.
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2017 & 2018).
- Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
• Postgraduate Scholarship:
- All applicants must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for PhD.
- Evidence of readiness to be released by the employer.
• Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign language of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction; and
• All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the website: www.stipendumhungaricum.hu. before 15th January 2019.
• Complete the application form online
• Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue in addition to 2.0 above.
What to bring to Interview:
All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification. Two sets of the Printed, Completed application forms are usually submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
- Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
- Only ONE certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June only for undergraduate applicants;
- Two copies of Birth certificate from the National Population Commission;
- State of Origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- Four (4) passport sized coloured photographs on a white background;
- Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Exemption certificates will be required from applicants for Postgraduate Studies.
How to Apply for Federal Government Scholarship 2019
Candidates nominated and finally selected by the awarding BEA countries will be required to submit to the Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport, and
- Specified Medical Reports &
- Police clearance certificate where necessary.
Federal Government Scholarship 2019 Application Deadline
The BEA interviews are between 15th January – 19th January 2019 across the six geopolitical zones. Candidates are advised to apply online before these dates.
Federal Government Scholarship 2019 Application Link
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Centre of choice for the Computer Based Test (CBT); and
- Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified.
Official Phone Numbers: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) – 08077884417/09094268637
For further technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- 500 MBA Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Pakistan Students 2019-2020
- Low Tuition Universities in South Africa 2019 [UPDATED]
- Ongoing: List of Singapore Scholarships 2019-2020 – Apply
- Free Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2019-2020 [UPDATED]
- Fully Funded Scholarship Programme for ASEAN Students, 2019/2020
- Chongqing University Scholarships for ASEAN Students in China, 2019
- Danish Government Cultural Agreement Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020
- Common Data Access Scholarship in UK, 2019.
- De Beers Bursary in South Africa 2019–2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum