SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
E.government is currently inviting applications for its Bolashak International Scholarship for the students of Kazakhstan to Study Abroad. These scholarships are awarded by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan to students whom are passionate about pursuing masters and doctoral degree. The main Objective of this scholarship program is to provide successful career growth and professional self-realization of graduates.
Electronic governance or e-governance is the application of information and communication technology (ICT) for delivering government services, exchange of information, between government-to-customer (G2C), government-to-business (G2B), government-to-government (G2G).
Course Level: These scholarships are available for pursuing Master’s or Doctor’s Degree program.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover full tuition fees.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known.
Scholarship can be taken in abroad
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be any citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Applicants must be obtaining a Master’s or Doctor’s Degree.
- Applicants must have bachelor’s or specialist’s degree.
Nationality: Applicants of Kazakhstan are eligible for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a bachelor’s or specialist’s degree.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Applicants for admission should prepare a package of documents:
- Applicant’s Questionnaire.
- Employer’s application for the training of a specialist with the condition of retaining a place of work in the form approved by the Working Body for applicants participating in the competition by categories of civil servants, scientific and pedagogical workers, engineering and technical workers, cultural workers, creative workers, the editorial staff of the media.
- Motivation letter.
- Recommendation letter.
- Completed application form approved by the Working Body.
- Originals and copies of identity cards and passports.
- Bachelor’s or specialist’s degree diploma with an application.
- Medical certificate of the state of health of te form 082-y.
- Documents confirming work activity, as well as extracts from the transferred mandatory pension contributions.
- Certificate of passing the exam in foreign and state language, if available.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 15, 2017.