Applications are currently been accepted at the Course Hero, Inc. (“Course Hero”) for “Course Hero’s Academic Hero Scholarship” Program. Anyone within ate ages of 16 years and above who either plans to attend or is currently attending an accredited college or university is eligible for the scholarship. Course Hero aims towards helping students and educators succeed with crowd sourced study documents, homework help, flashcards, and advice to supplement for specific courses. A one-time Scholarship in the amount of $10,000 (ten thousand dollars) has been made known to the public by the Course Hero, Inc to the winning candidate.All applicants must ensure that the eligibility criteria is met as stated.
Course Hero was founded in 2006 by Andrew Grauer, a student of the Cornell University. They believe that increased access to knowledge enriches lives and expands future opportunities for students worldwide.
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, entrants must meet the following criteria:
- At least 16 years old as of the date of application
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States, as listed on the U.S. Department of Education website, available at http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx
- Currently enrolled in an accredited high school in the United States
- Have a cumulative GPA over the course of his/her high school/college career (as applicable) of at least 3.0.
- Minors between the ages of 16 and 17 (inclusive) must first obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to apply.
How to Apply:
- If you are interested to be applying for the scholarship program firstly you may sign up by the given link: https://www.coursehero.com/registerForm.php?from_scholarship=1
- You must submit your essay response to the posted essay topic (“Essay Response”) during the Application Period. Your Essay Response must be limited to 500 words or less, Course Hero will post the essay topic online at www.coursehero.com/scholarships
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The scholarship winner will receive $10,000 scholarship amount, the scholarship money will be sent directly to their school to be applied to tuition.
All applications must be received by June 30, 2017.
Link for More Information: