University of Nottingham Scholarships for Students from Third-World Countries
Entries are now been accepted for ten awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships, open for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology, and education, including the following courses below.
Applicants are reminded that to be considered for this scholarship, all the listed eligibility criteria must be met by each applicant as stated.
About the Award:
The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference in the development and prosperity of their home countries.
The Master’s programme is the available programme which can be taken.
Application for September 2019 intake is open from 15th March 2019 and closed by 28th July 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by 15th August 2017
application for December 2019 intake is open from 1st June 2019 and closed by 13th October 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by 31st October 2019.
All developing and third world countries who possess interested candidates can apply.
To be taken at (Country):
University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, Malaysia
Fields of Study:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MSc Crop Biotechnology
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
In order to apply for one of these scholarships, the candidate must;
Beholding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying $1,000 for a full-time Masters degree programme at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2016/17 intakes. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
Be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- Have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- Must sufficiently enable to support the cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
Complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
Current students and graduates of UNMC will not be considered for this scholarship as to give new students an opportunity.
Only complete applications and meet the above requirements will be entertained.
Number of Awards:
The total number of awards available is 10.
Value of Program/Scholarship Sum:
A 100% tuition fee waiver is available for just ten interested candidates who seek to study.
Duration of Program:
The program would run for a period of 1 year(12 months)
How to Apply:
Once the form has been filled in, please save and attach the form to your email and send it to Developing Solutions Malaysia.
The provider of this award is the University of Nottingham.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020(SHARE)
- University of Nottingham Ningbo Ph.D. Scholarship in Chemical Engineering in China, 2019
- Welch College Tuition: Scholarships and Costs Of Living
- University of Gavle Scholarship for Undergraduate & Masters Students in Sweden, 2019
- Top 8 Universities in New Zealand for International Students 2019-2020
- 2019 Oxford-Natural Motion Graduate Scholarships in Zoology, UK
- Muslim Youth University Merit-Based Scholarships in Pakistan, 2019
- University of Nottingham PhD Scholarship in Tropical Conservation Ecology in UK, 2019
- Mechanic Engineering Program in Germany 2019/2020
- Curtin University Merit Scholarships in Australia 2019
Entries are now been accepted for ten awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships, open for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology, and education