SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
2017 University of Cambridge Africa Regional Bursary for Students of Africa.
University of Cambridge is delighted to offers Bursary to African students to pursue MBA programme. A bursary worth up to £18,000 will be awarded to a successful African candidate. The School believes that Africa will be an increasingly important region, both economically and politically and is committed to developing the African talent pool. Let’s dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Cambridge | UK
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for studying MBA program at University of Cambridge in UK.
Deadline: 5 May 2017.
Funded By: University of Cambridge, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017 University of Cambridge Africa Regional Bursary is targeted for Students of Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt,
|Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa , Sudan , Swaziland,Tanzania , Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe).|
‣ Award No: A bursary will be offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: Cambridge Judge Business School will offer a bursary worth up to £18,000 for a successful African candidate to the Cambridge MBA programme.
‣ Cambridge Judge Business School will offer a bursary worth up to £18,000 for a successful African candidate to the Cambridge MBA programme.
‣ The School believes that Africa will be an increasingly important region, both economically and
politically and is committed to developing the African talent pool.
‣ We are offering a bursary of up to £18,000 for a successful African candidate to the Cambridge MBA.
Have what it takes 2017 University of Cambridge Africa Regional Bursary?
‣ The applicant must be an African national.
Candidates need to have accepted an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme by 5 May 2017.
Scholarship Application Method
Any candidate who is offered a place on the Cambridge MBA by 5 May 2017 and who is an African national will automatically be considered for this scholarship, so no action needs to be taken on your part.
‣ Candidates should apply for admission to the Cambridge MBA in the normal way.
‣ Scholarship Applications are open until Application deadline: 5 May 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.