Applications have opened for the much-anticipated programme! If you are looking for an opportunity for an internship during your upcoming holidays, then Unilever has got what you’re looking for. Apply now for the 2020 Unilever Internship Programme
Students should not have acquired considerable professional experience yet (except for internships, apprenticeships, and summer job experiences).
What you need to know about 2020 Unilever Internship Programme
Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products every day!
At Unilever, you can shape your own path as you work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.
The Unilever Internship Programme is a 4-week Internship during semester vacation. The programme is about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today. It’s designed to grow you into a manager, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. Level /Field study
Unilever Internship Programme for young gives South Africans exposure to real business responsibility in your area of interest, including:
- Customer Development (Sales & Customer Acct. Management)
- Finance (Accounting majors only)
- Supply Chain
- Food Solutions (Marketing/E-Commerce)
- Human Resources
The Unilever Internship Program for 2020 is being hosted by Unilever and is to be taken in South Africa.
The 2020 Unilever Internship Programme is open to students who are citizens of the following African countries:
Note: You must be studying in your home country to be eligible for the competition.
All applicants must have a valid e-mail address and mobile phone numbers.
- Students with a CGPA of 3.0 and above
- Undergraduate students currently in their 3rd year OR students in their 1st year of a graduate programme
- Fluent English
Position – Human Resources Minimum Requirements: – A Bachelors degree in any discipline with the preference for BCom, BBS, BPsych, BSocSc degrees. Position – Customer Development Minimum Requirements: – A Bachelors Degree in any commercial discipline. We have a preference for BCom, BBS, BSocSc. Position – Marketing Minimum Requirements: – Bachelors Degree with any discipline. We have a preference for BCom and BBS degrees
Position – Procurement, Logistics and Supply ChainMinimum Requirements: – BEng, BCom, BBS, BSC degree’s in any discipline.
Position – FinanceMinimum Requirements: – BComm with Accounts 2 in your Undergraduate Degree Available Post:
- Human Resources
- Customer Development
- Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Students who are currently attending an MBA or a PhD programme or are working as interns or Trainees at Unilever Unilever Africa IdeaTrophy (UAIT).
- Participants who reached the Country Finals (U-Camp) in previous editions of UAIT are not eligible either.
- Students under the age of 18
The application for the 2020 Unilever Internship Programme for young South Africans is not currently going on, do well to check back to confirm the application deadline or follow the official website for the update.
For More Information:
- Heineken International Graduate Programme-Internship 2020
- Internship Opportunity at International Criminal Tribunal Yugoslavia, UN, Hague
- UNU-INWEH International Internship Programme for Students 2020 – Canada
- UK SCHOLARSHIPS: Unilever Graduate Scholarship in the Sciences 2020
- The Bank of Uganda Internship Programme 2020
- AIRBUS Internship Programme 2020 For Young University Students.
- EABL Pan Africa Graduate Programme for graduates, 2020
- South African Tourism Internship Programme, 2020 [Updated]
- Islamic Development Bank Merit Scholarship Program, 2020
- Lagos Business School: Ranking, fees, Scholarships & Admission Requirements.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.