Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarships is targeted at Ghanaian students who are needy but are brilliant.
If this meets you right, rush and apply this might be a life-changing opportunity you have been looking for.
In this article, you will get all the information that you need about the UniBank Ghanian Scholarship.
- About Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship
- Level/Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Eligibility Requirements For Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship
- Scholarship Worth
- Number of Awardees
- How to Apply For Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship
- Application Deadline For Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship
About Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship
Unibank Ghana Limited in Collaboration with Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) is delighted to announce the availability of scholarships to the needy but brilliant students in the University in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
These scholarships are available to pursue graduate studies and applicants are to comply with the eligibility criteria as listed.
Level/Field of Study
The eligibility field of the Unibank Undergraduate Scholarship is open to all fields of study. and it is offered annually in the field
This Scholarship is to be taken in Ghana.
Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship is open to indigenous students from Ghana.
Eligibility Requirements For Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship
- The Scholarship is opened to all Second (2nd), Third (3rd) and Fourth (4th) year students of the University, pursuing full-time programs.
- All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
The value of the Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship is the Full tuition waiver for the duration of the program year.
Number of Awardees
The total number of awardees for the Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship is not specified.
How to Apply For Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
- All Applicants should also include their Updated Transcripts.
- All Applicants should explain in detail why they need financial support (This information must not exceed one page and should be typed written on a plain sheet using 1.5 line spacing. The Sheet should be attached/stapled to the application form).
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be put in an A4 Envelope indicating the following at the back of the envelope:
- Reference Number,
- Current year,
- Mobile Number.
The sealed envelope must be submitted at the J. HAPPER BUILDING, Room 19/20 Student Affairs/Student Financial Services (Office of the Dean of Students).
Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Application Deadline For Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarship
Friday, 1st September, Yearly. You can visit the scholarship webpage for more details.
Award Provider: Unibank Ghana
Important Notes: Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
- Fully funded Wenner-Gren Foundation PhD Fellowships for African Students
- Simple Procedures to get an Indian Student Visa Fast
- Tel Aviv University Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Visiting Fellowships in Israel
- Next-Generation Social Sciences Doctoral Fellowships for African Countries
- LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
- EACVI Training Grants for International Students in Europe
- Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership Vacancy
- Banting Postdoctoral Annual Fellowships For Canadian and International Students.
- Swedish Institute Creative Force Grants Program
- Thorlabs Engineering Scholarship Programme in the UK
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.