Applications are now available for the UDB i-Growth Acceleration Program 2020, only eligible persons are welcome to apply for this program.
The i-Growth Accelerator program is an annual initiative that will support individuals to grow and expand their start-up enterprises in all sectors.
In the year 2019, the Accelerator will focus on the Agriculture and Manufacturing sectors under the theme; ‘Towards a Smart and Sustainable Agricultural and Manufacturing Sector’
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be a participant in the UDB i-Growth Acceleration Program.
More You Need To Know About The UDBi-Growth Acceleration Program
Level/Fields of study
The UDB i-Growth Acceleration Program 2020 is a Conference for People from different spheres of Life.
Inclusion into the UDB i-Growth Acceleration Program, where teams will receive:
- Technical support, Mentorship, and Business Coaching
- Linkages to local, regional and international expertise and contacts
- Financial support to develop and pilot the solution towards scaling
- Linkages to potential investors and financiers
- The call shall is open to interested applicants from diverse backgrounds who propose brilliant projects in relation to the theme.
- Submissions can be done in teams or individuals, for example, youth groups, community-based organizations, vocational institutes, students, young entrepreneurs, NGOs, women groups, associations, SMEs, etc.
- Projects should suggest transformative interventions or solutions.
- Applicants should note carefully that the suggested projects could be in the form of ‘technologies’ or ‘approaches’.
- It should be a project with demonstrable proof of concept for the solution/approach an existing enterprise with at least 1 or 2 years of existence.
Successful projects should have the following additional attributes;
- Scalability: the proposed solution should be scalable at different geographical scales preferably regional, national or sub-national and community level.
- Job creation: Creation of employment opportunities is fundamental to the achievement of the vision 2040 overarching goal of Transforming ‘Ugandan Society from a Peasant to a Modern and Prosperous Country within 30 years. It is therefore important that the proposed solutions consider how they will create new employment opportunities.
- Multi-sectoral collaboration: Participation of both the public and private sectors is fundamental or collaboration of multi-disciplinary sectors such as finance, water, energy, and humanities will be an added advantage.
- Environmental conservation: Increase yield while keeping the ecosystem green. Green energy to power production
- Other aspects include; Originality of the idea, business/sustainability model, clear implementation plan, additional spin-offs (your project provides more than one solution/ benefits to the users), cost-effectiveness and competitive advantage of the solution.
Complete the application here.
Deadline: It is not ongoing, but we will keep you updated will it starts
For more information, visit UDB i-Growth Accelerator.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Avacare Medical Scholarship 2020 | UPDATED
- MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 201NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020 for Nigerian Undergraduates | Apply Now
- Oxford-Robert and Soulla Kyprianou Scholarships [Fully-Funded]
- SHARE YOUR STORY HERE! HOW I WON MY SCHOLARSHIP [FORUM]
- L’Oreal Internships | Marketing
- ITEC/SCAAP Scholarships for Citizens of ITEC Countries in India 2020
- Mensa Foundation Scholarship Program 2020
- $1,000 Best Foot Forward Scholarship | Updated
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.