Last updated on August 6th, 2017 at 10:29 pm
Young graduates are invited to apply for the Total Kenya PLC Graduate Trainee Program for Young Kenyans, applicants are to comply with the eligibility criteria as listed.
About the Award: This is a Total Group initiative for Africa Division that seeks to develop the youth through training and capacity building. The program targets fresh university graduates from the local universities. For the past four years, Total Kenya has successfully developed young graduates through this initiative and are now poised for the 2017 intake.
Total Kenya PLC offers a total of 18 months training opportunity (local experience for six (6) months and twelve (12) months international experience subject to individual’s overall performance) in our subsidiaries, within Africa, to discover one of our three main business lines (commercial, finance, technical). At the end of this period, the trainees will be evaluated for permanent employment within the Company depending on opportunity.
Application Deadline: July Annually
Eligible Countries: Kenya
To Be Taken At (Country): Kenya
Field of Work:
Eligibility: Total is interested in candidates who have attained a minimum Upper 2nd Class Honours’ Degree from recognized institutions within the last two (2) years in any of the following disciplines;
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related business fields
- KCSE Mean Grade of at least B+
- Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities;
- Intellectually curious and a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Program: 18 months
How to Apply: Apply here
Award Providers: Total Group
Important Notes: Please note that Total does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, or any other fees). Only online applications made through this website will be considered.