Applicants are invited to apply for the Cecil Renaud Educational and Charitable Trust Overseas Scholarship to undertake postgraduate degree. The scholarship is exclusively open for South African applicants. This program is with the objective of encouraging south Africans to pursue International degree.
Dr Cecil Renaud, a well-known Durban Philanthropist, established The Cecil Renaud Educational and Charitable Trust (the Trust) in 1988. Dr Renaud passed away on 3 June 1993 and bequeathed the residue of his estate to the Trust.
Level: postgraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The Overseas Scholarship, granted annually, is awarded for a maximum of two years for postgraduate study (Masters degree (or equivalent) or PhD) in the United Kingdom at a university of the student’s choice.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Postgraduate students holding a 3-year degree and currently studying towards an Honours degree; or
- Undergraduate students in their final year of a four-year degree.
- Applicants must be under the age of 27 at the time of applying for the Scholarship.
Nationality: South African applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Email : shaimap-at-nedbank.co.za
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.