2019 Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge Application
Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge is targeted at few countries. Individuals are encouraged to apply with their innovative business ideas to stand a chance of winning, check out the list of eligible countries, this could be the turning point opportunity you have been looking for.
About Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge Application
RB believe that business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. This helps to stand out as a Business with purpose. We want business ideas that have a greater social or environmental impact, that address critical issues facing the country and have the power to bring postive change.
RB Global Challenge looks for pathbreaking and self-sustaining ideas with significant social impact from the brightest students.
Applicants are invited to apply for the 2019 Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge, eligible persons will be considered for this program.
Watch the top B-schools from India, Nigeria, South Africa, and Brazil compete through 5 grueling rounds for a chance to win the coveted title of RB Maverick 2019.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
What You Need To Know About Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge Application
- South Africa
Your plan can be based on any RB products across the Health and Hygiene categories while adhering to the following parameters:
- Demonstrates Performance: We expect an innovative business plan that defines a clear goal. The plan can either be a product or service innovation or a brand extension in the area of Health & Hygiene
- Demonstrates Profitability: Is financially profitable (short-term) and self-sustained (long-term)
- Demonstrates Purpose: Tackles a *social issue at ground level
If you believe in the power of ideas and identify with our core values of Entrepreneurship, Ownership, Achievement and Partnership, you are already halfway there. Combine your unconventionality with a zeal for doing greater good, and grab the chance to be termed a Maverick!
How to Participate:
Application Deadline For Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge Application:
October 16th Yearly