2017 PCNAF Young Women Undergraduate Scholarships – USA
Applications are invited for The Peace Corps Nigeria Alumni Foundation (PCNAF) which is offered to Female Nigerian students who wants to pursue an undergraduate degree program at any USA university.
This scholarship program is worth $2000 and it is provided to help ease the financial burden of students who find it difficult to further their education.
– Applicants must be Females who are citizens of Nigeria.
– Applicants must have an international student visa (F1).
– Applicants must be enrolled as a full time student at a participating institution
– Applicants must have an overall grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
– Applicants must have a documented need for financial assistance.
Interested applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the application form.
The following documents are required during application:
– a completed scholarship application,
– an official academic transcript (most recent)
– the Financial Aid Worksheet
– copy of the international student visa
– a letter of recommendation from a faculty member
– a letter of recommendation from someone outside the educational institution
– responses (150- 200 words) to each of the three essay questions
Completed forms should be sent alongside required documents to:
Mr. Albert Hannans
Peace Corps Nigeria Alumni Foundation
Waldorf, MD 20603
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 28th April, 2017.
Ajah Excel is top notch education blogger and founder World Scholarship Forum.
Having over 6 years of experience in international studies and opportunity discoveries.You can connect with him using the links below.