Entries are currently been submitted for the Next Generation of Science Journalism Award and the award is available to journalists from all over the globe. The award is exclusively open for the young medical science journalist.The primary purpose of this award is to encourage journalists of all over the world.
The World Health Summit (WHS) has brought together stakeholders and decision-makers from every field in the healthcare spectrum, providing the perfect forum for exchange with experts from academia, industry, politics and civil society.
Course Level: The award is available for Journalists.
Study Subject: The award is available in the field of medical science.
Scholarship Award: The award will cover the followings:
- A unique international networking and learning opportunity, for a genuine career head-start.
- Prize money of 500 Euro to recompense travel expenses.
- Recognition on the WHS website, plugs in social media, a mention in the newsletter
- Support on interview requests and investigations concerning our topics and speakers.
- A certificate, presented by the World Health Summit Presidents.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be journalists.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for this award.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be journalists.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Submission of one article with a focus on the general topic of “Health”, which must have been published after January 1, 2016. The article must be informed by an appropriate scientific background.
- The article may be published in any form: print, digital, audible or visual. Audio and video content should be submitted via a corresponding web-link.
- Submissions will be accepted from all countries; however the content should be in English. Translations will be accepted if the original article is attached.
- Applicants should be at the beginning of their journalistic career with a maximum of 5 years of experience.
- A short CV (one page), and a copy of a current passport must accompany the submission.
- Contact and application: science-journalist-award (at)world healthsummit.org
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 16, 2017.