SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Philippines’ Department of Science and Technology is pleased to avail Junior Level Science Scholarships. Scholarships are available for incoming regular 3rd year college students to study at any State Universities and Colleges (SUC).Applicant who do not meet up with the listed criteria will not be considered for this scholarship.
The Philippines’ Department of Science and Technology, is the executive department of the Philippine Government responsible for the coordination of science and technology-related projects in the Philippines and to formulate policies and projects in the fields of science and technology in support of national development.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for incoming regular 3rd year college students at any State Universities and Colleges (SUC).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study various subjects.
List of Subjects: Aeronautical Engineering, Electronics and Communications, Engineering/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Environmental Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Agribusiness Management, Fisheries, Medical Technology, Agriculture, Food Technology, Metallurgical Engineering, Agricultural Biotechnology, Forestry Meteorology, Agricultural Chemistry Geology Microbiology, Agricultural Economics, Geodetic Engineering, Mining Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Geothermal Engineering, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Agricultural Technology, Industrial Design, Nutrition, Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Nutrition and Dietetics, Applied Mathematics, Industrial Management Engineering Information Technology, Pharmacy (4-year program), Applied Physics, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmacy major in Clinical Pharmacy (5-year program), Applied Statistics, Information System, Packaging Engineering, Animal Science, Information Technology, Physics, Biochemistry, Information Technology Systems, Applied Physics with Applied Computer System, Biology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Applied Physics with Materials, Science and Engineering, Ceramics Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Management-Biomedical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Chemistry with Applied Computer Systems, Manufacturing Eng’g.-Management Mechatronics and Robotics, Psychology, Chemistry with Materials Science and Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering Public Health, Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Science Teaching (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Physical Science), Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Civil Engineering, Mathematics Teaching, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Computer Engineering, Mathematics and Science Teaching, Computer Science, Marine Biology, Electrical Engineering and Marine Science.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships include tuition and other school fees P10,000.00/semester or P8,000.00/trimester and many more.
Scholarship can be taken in Philippines
- Natural-born Filipino citizen;
- Poor, talented and deserving student who belongs to a family whose socio-economic status does not exceed the set values of certain indicators;
- Incoming regular 3rd year college student in an identified priority S&T course for SY 2017-2018;
- Has a general weighted average (GWA) of at least 83% or its equivalent in his/her first and second years in college;
- Resident of the municipality for the last 4 years as attested by the barangay;
- Of good moral character and in good health; and
- Qualifier of the 2017 JLSS Examination
Nationality: Filipino citizens are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply: Accomplished form can be filed at the Science Education Institute, or DOST Regional Office/PSTC nearest the applicant’s school or home address. Applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Personal Information (Form A
- Family Socio-Economic Information (Form B for RA 7687 only)
- Certificate of Course and Year Level (Form C)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (Form D)
- Certificate of Residency (Form E for RA 7687 only)
- Commitment to Return of Service
Form F1 (for RA 7687 and MERIT
Form F2 (for RA 10612 only)
- Official Transcript of Records (TOR) or True Copy of Grades (TCG) for first and second years in college
- Two recent (1”x1”) pictures
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Parent/s 2016 Income Tax Return / W2 / Employment Contract for OFW / BIR Cert. of Exemption from Filing of ITR / Brgy. Cert. of Indigency (for RA 7687 only)
- Electric bill for 3 consecutive months in 2017 (for RA 7687 only)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 22, 2017.