Iowa Physician Assistant Society Scholarship
Iowa Physician Assistant Society (IPAS) has announced her annual “The IPAS Scholarship” Program. The IPAS Annual Scholarships are awarded to deserving students presently enrolled in an approved in-state Physician Assistant Program. IPAS mission is to enhance the health and well-being of the people in Iowa through the representation and advancement of the PA profession. Four students who do the best shall receive $1,000 scholarships.
Founded in 1974 as a constituent chapter of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, IPAS’s primary purpose is to help PAs provide accessible, affordable quality patient care. As with any professional society, members working together make the difference. IPAS monitors legislative reimbursement issues and supports changes that make the profession better able to provide quality patient care.
To be eligible, the student must possess
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an approved in-state Physician Assistant Program.
- Applicants must have achieved an outstanding academic record as an undergraduate.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership capacity, a thorough understanding of the Physician Assistant concept, and show overall professionalism.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the scholarship please download the application form from the given link: https://www.iapasociety.org/images/stories/ipas_scholarship_application.doc
All applicants who are interested please provide the following
- Photocopy of official transcript(s) from his or her previous college/university.
- A one-page narrative adding anything the student feels will aid the committee’s decision.
After completing the application please mail your application packets or faxed to:
Iowa Physician Assistant Society
6919 Vista Drive
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Iowa Physician Assistant Society gave four scholarships up to $1,000 and these scholarships based on certain selection criteria.
Students interested in applying must submit their applications by September 5, 2017.
For More Information: