Course Level: Position is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Position is awarded in Instructional Psychology and Technology.
Scholarship Award: The position will cover the following:
- A stimulating working and learning environment in a multidisciplinary team at the campus Kulak in Kortrijk.
- University offers a full-time fully funded PhD position for 1 year, which can be prolonged till 4 years, on the condition of a positive evaluation.
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility:Applicants must meet the following area for the position:
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in educational sciences or studies, psychology, or related disciplines with an emphasis on educational and behavioral research.
- Having distinguished oneself during the studies (equivalent of ‘cum laude’ in the Belgian system) is considered an asset.
- You are a strong communicator and a real team player.
- University asks the candidates to provide a short motivation letter next to their CV in which they outline their interest in this vacancy.
- After a positive evaluation of your application you will be invited for a talk at campus Kulak Kortrijk on 5, 7 or 10 July 2017.
Nationality: Citizens of Belgium are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master’s degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Your mother tongue is Dutch. A high command of French is considered an asset.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 02, 2017.