SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities, UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia.UQ also admits the majority of its state’s top achievers.
Course Level: This scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: This scholarship is awarded in the field of Business, Economics & Law (excluding the MBA program).
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover the following:
- $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee.
Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens of Indonesia who normally reside in Indonesia and are not already undertaking studies in Australia.
- Students who wish to commence their program at UQ in Semester 1, 2018.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Undergraduate opportunities: students must have completed the International Baccalaureate for direct entry, or for those who are undertaking degree level studies from a recognised, degree granting institution in Indonesia, at least one year must be completed. Students from our partner institutions are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Postgraduate opportunities: high achieving students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution are also encouraged to apply.
Nationality: Indonesian applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement:
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have the good command of English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
- Applicants will be required to submit the following with your scholarship application:
- Personal/motivational statement.
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ.
- Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrate your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.