SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Entries are now accepted for Early Childhood Development Reporting Fellowship which is aimed at grooming promising journalists from developing countries. The fellowship is open for covering issues of child health and development for news.This fellowship focuses on improving news coverage of child health and form a global network of reporters covering this critically-important issue.
International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) is a non-profit, professional organization located in United States, that promotes journalism worldwide. The International Center for Journalists has worked directly with more than 70,000 journalists from 180 countries over 27 years.
Course Level: The Fellowship is open for journalists.
Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the field of child health and development.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship will cover the followings:
- Successful applicants must be employed by a news outlet or have a commitment to publish/broadcast from a news outlet to participate. Applicants must be proficient in English. Stories submitted may be written in your native language; however, reporting project proposals must be submitted in English.
- ICFJ covers all of the travel expenses, including visas, flights, hotels and local transportation.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- Applicants must be Journalists.
Nationality: Applicants of Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Kenya, Nigeria, and Tanzania can apply for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be journalists.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- A resume or CV
- Examples of stories produced on early-childhood development
- A reporting-project proposal that outlines story ideas the Fellow will pursue and a reporting and publishing/broadcasting plan
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 6, 2017.