The Ministry of Higher Education is happy to invite applications from Oman students for the English Language Training Scholarship. These scholarships are available for students who hold General Diploma certificate with high achievement.The primary aim of this scholarship is to avail to applicants, English language training to take admission at foreign universities.
Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE) from the Ministry of Education; and gave the MoHE an independent mandate and a new organizational structure. It was at this time that six Colleges of Education under the jurisdiction of the MoHE were converted into Colleges of Education offering Bachelor degrees in Education.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue English language training.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of English.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- The HEI/LI will administer and bear the cost of placement tests, the results of which are used to divide students into homogeneous groups for training purpose.
- The HEI/LI will facilitate the IELTS/TOEFL test in IELTS/TOEFL approved examination centers at the end of the program and bear the cost of administering it to all student
- The HEI/LI provide facilities and services needed in the educational institution that can help students in self-learning, like English Audiovisual Laboratories and other facilities necessary for the educational process.
- The HEI/LI shall provide –on request- proper housing facilities for students from distant areas of above 100 km from the language centers.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken Oman
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must have General Diploma certificate with high achievement
Nationality: Applicants of Oman can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have general diploma.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 27, 2017.