Applications and nominations are currently on going for the 2017 Copernicus Award for Polish and German Researchers.Hurry now and make your Entries!!
Copernicus Award is now available to Polish and German researchers funded by Foundation for Polish Science and German Research Foundation. The award is available in all fields of science and the humanities.
Course Level: The award is available to pursue the research programme.
Study Subject: The award is available in all fields of science and the humanities.
Nationality: Polish and German applicants are eligible for the award.
Scholarship Award: The prize money of €200,000 is donated in equal shares by the DFG and the FNP, and the award is divided equally among the two recipients. Funds should be used to further advance Polish-German research cooperation.
Scholarship can be taken in Poland and Germany
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- To be eligible, candidates must have at least a doctoral degree, lead a research team at a Polish or German academic institution, and be engaged in ongoing research projects.
How to apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- An appraisal (description of achievements with regard to German-Polish scientific cooperation).
- Curricula vitae in tabular form.
- A list of up to ten joint research publications.
- An additional independent letter of reference for each pair of scientists when the nomination is submitted by a third party, two independent letters of reference for self-nominations.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 17, 2017.