SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
British High Commission is inviting applications to British High Commission Singapore Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships, UK. This Scholarship will support the successful applicant to undertake a fixed term placement in the UK at a university or in another body providing post-graduate courses.
About the Sponsor
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) awards over 800 scholarships and fellowships for postgraduate study and professional development to Commonwealth citizens each year.
The CSC aims to contribute to the UK’s international development aims and wider overseas interests, support excellence in UK higher education, and sustain the principles of the Commonwealth. Candidates are selected on the basis of merit and their potential to contribute to the needs of their home countries
Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships in the UK are funded by the Department for International Development (for developing Commonwealth countries) and the Department for Education (for developed Commonwealth countries), in conjunction with UK universities.
Applicants may find and arrange the placements themselves. The placement should include an aspect of research or development in an innovation related area.
What You Need To Know About Singapore Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships, UK
This Singapore Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships is managed by the Royal Commonwealth Society of Singapore, aim to partly fund the successful applicants for their industry placements or postgraduate studies in the UK in the fields of innovation, and promote knowledge transfer between both countries.
Level/Field of Study
This is for Singapore students who are pursuing their industry placements or postgraduate studies in the UK
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarships Type: Master
This is exclusively for citizens of Singapore who is pursuing postgraduate studies in Uk. If you are an International student seeking to study abroad, you can check out our list of International Scholarship
- The Scholarship award will cover the cost of a return economy flight air ticket to the UK plus living expenses in the UK to a maximum of £7,500 per year for the duration of the postgraduate programme.
- All Singapore Commonwealth Scholars will become part of the alumni network of Commonwealth Scholars and Fellows in Singapore, and have opportunities to network with the alumni of other prestigious scholarship schemes, such as the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s Chevening Scholarship Scheme.
Who is Eligible For The Singapore Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships, UK
To apply for a Singapore Commonwealth Scholarship the following procedures must be followed:
- Be citizens of Singapore
- The quality of the proposal
- The benefits of the proposal to Singapore and to UK-Singapore collaboration
Applications are considered on the Following basis:
• Academic merit and/or the career achievements of the candidate
• The quality of the proposal
• The benefits of the proposal to Singapore and to UK-Singapore collaboration
How Can I Apply for Singapore Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships, UK
Applications should be sent via post.
Singapore Commonwealth Scholarships Deadline:
Singapore Commonwealth Scholarships Application deadline closes every March Annually
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Top 17 Political Science Scholarships in US, 2019 [UPDATED]
- ENDEAVOUR SCHOLARSHIP FOR THAILAND STUDENTS 2019
- LIST OF SCHOLARSHIPS IN SINGAPORE FOR HOME AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- University of Miami Tuition
- Fully Funded: Cambridge University Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies in, UK
- Cappex Easy Money Scholarship 2019
- 20 Undergraduate Scholarships for Electrical Engineering in Developing Countries
- Bangor University, Commonwealth Scholarships for African Students 2018/2019-UK
- Pay Your Bills 250 Sweepstake, 2019
- Richie’s Spirit Foundation Scholarship, 2019
- Redhead Scholarship 2019 | USA Scholarships