Algonquin College is delighted to announce the availability of International Student Scholarship Program in Canada , and applications submissions continues till June 30th, 2017 fall 2017 intake & October 30th, 2017 for Winter 2017 intake . The Purpose of this scholarship is to reward those applicants who have above average grades and English language proficiency. There are 16 x $3000 Entrance Scholarships to be awarded to student account. Application deadline is a noteworthy information and eligibility criteria is also to be noted.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Canada
Level: post-secondary education.
Field(s): all the subjects available at the university.
Deadline: June 30th, 2017 fall 2017 intake & October 30th, 2017 for Winter 2017
Funded By: Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology, Canada
|Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Algonquin College International Student Scholarship is targeted for International Students
‣ No. of awards: There are 16 entrance scholarships available.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Not Known
‣Value of Scholarship : Each successful student will receive $3000.
‣ This Algonquin College International Student Scholarship is for first-year, first-term post-secondary international Algonquin College students and is based on their latest transcripts and a personal statement. Algonquin welcomes highly qualified students from around the world. This scholarship is meant to reward those applicants who have above average grades and English language proficiency.
Have what it takes to avail Algonquin College International Student Scholarship ?
‣ Student must be an international student, paying full international student fees and not receiving any other scholarships or bursaries.
‣ Student must be accepted into your program for the upcoming academic semester and have completed all conditions. (Students in the English for Academic Purposes program leading to post-secondary Algonquin Programs, please refer to the International EAP Student Scholarship program).
‣ This merit scholarship is based on your latest transcripts and a personal statement. This scholarship is meant to reward those applicants who have above average grades and English language proficiency.
‣ Applicant will be notified by December 15, 2017 for the Winter 2017 intake.
Scholarship Application Method
- Review the Eligibility.
- If you are applying for the Global Award, convert your Grade point average (GPA) to Percent Grade using the Algonquin College’s Grade System.
- Fill out the Application Form below. You should apply for only one type of award and only once you have been accepted into an academic program at Algonquin College.
- Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
‣ Please only apply after you’ve received a Letter of Acceptance and you have met all conditions. Student must submit a completed International Student Scholarship application package including:
a. Completed scholarship Application Form
b. 500-word personal statement explaining how and why student chose their field of study and what skills, knowledge and contribution you bring to the program and to Algonquin College
c. Copy of Academic Transcripts
d. Copy of IELTS or TOEFL scores if student is not from an English speaking country
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: June 30th, 2017 fall 2017 intake & October 30th, 2017 for Winter 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.