SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
2019/2020 UNESCO Rotary Scholarships for Water and Sanitation Professionals
Apply right now for the 2019/2020 UNESCO Rotary Scholarships for Water and Sanitation Professionals, only applicants that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program.
The UNESCO Rotary Scholarships for Water and Sanitation Professionals have been designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities.
Rotary scholars will benefit from the support they receive through regular contact with sponsoring Rotarians from their home country and the opportunity to interact with Rotarians in the Netherlands. After graduating, scholars’ expertise will be put to work improving water and sanitation conditions in their own community with a project the scholar and sponsoring Rotarians will design and implement together.
Level/Field of Study
UNESCO Rotary Scholarships are open to all countries with a Rotary club presence
TRF awards scholarships of approximately €34,000 paid directly to UNESCO-IHE. Funding to cover additional costs (including international travel) related to participation in the academic program will be coordinated by UNESCO-IHE.
Eligibility for UNESCO Rotary Scholarships 2019
Students eligible for this scholarship must be provisionally admitted to one of the following degree programs at UNESCO-IHE (joint programs are not eligible):
- MSc in Urban Water and Sanitation
- MSc in Water Management
- MSc in Water Science and Engineering
Students must also live or work near a Rotary club.
How to Apply for UNESCO Rotary Scholarships 2019
- Students admitted to UNESCO-IHE’s eligible programs seek the sponsorship of their local Rotary club or district by submitting a scholar application to the potential sponsor.
- The potential sponsor receives and reviews the application and the terms and conditions.
- Rotarians interview the scholarship candidate and make a decision about sponsoring the applicant.
- The sponsor submits a full application online no later than 15 April of the year that the scholarship candidate’s program begins.
- The Rotary Foundation reviews the application.
- The Foundation awards a scholarship to a limited number of candidates who demonstrate the strongest potential to make a significant, positive impact on global water and sanitation issues during their career.
- The sponsor submits a progress report after the scholar’s first year of the program and a final report when the scholar completes his or her academic program.
UNESCO Rotary Scholarships Application Deadline:
The deadline for applying for admission to one of the IHE eligible MSc programs is 1 April 2019 and for submitting Rotary-scholarship applications is 15 April 2019. Any application forms submitted after this date will not be considered.
Remember to use the comment section, comment on any country of your choice you wish to study in, our response team will guide you through on all it takes to secure a scholarship in that country. World Scholarship Forum is here for you and we will make sure you secure that desired scholarship.
- Ashton Partnership Scholarship in Water Security, UK
- African Water Association Scholarships For Young Water and Sanitation Professionals 2019
- 17 Undergraduate Scholarships For Oceanography Students 2019
- 30 Best Scholarships In Texas Today
- 25 Undergraduate Scholarships for Engineering Students 2019
- 450 Louise McKinney Post-Secondary Scholarship 2019
- St Andrews Prize for the Environment 2019
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships for Anthropology Students 2019 – 2020
- 2019 UK Government REACH African Postdoctoral Fellowship in Hydro-Economics
- Funded Swedish Institute Alexandria Water Diplomacy Training 2019