The Staver Law Group, P.C. is currently inviting applications for the annual Staver Law Group National Scholarship Program. Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled at college or university. Only United States citizen or permanent resident are welcome to apply. The scholarship is an Essay-based scholarship. Essay and other supporting materials must be received by December 1, 2017.
Description (About Scholarship & Sponsor)
Staver Law Group, P.C. is delighted to announce the fourth annual Staver Law Group National Scholarship. Every day it helps people who have been hurt in Chicago car accidents or other types of personal injury situations and are struggling to keep up with medical bills and their daily lives. The organisation is dedicated to helping them navigate through their conditions, and has designed this scholarship to award a student whose essay shows an understanding and appreciation for the type of work we do.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
The winner will receive $5,000 toward educational expenses.
Only United States citizen or permanent resident are welcome to apply.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be eligible for the Staver Law Group National Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants should also demonstrate good character and strong motivation despite challenges.
How To Apply
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- A completed application form
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript (Unofficial copies are acceptable)
- A typed essay of 300-500 words exploring how personal injury lawyers play a role leading safety initiatives by helping those injured and how you as an individual can promote personal and community safety into your everyday life.
1 December 2017.