SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Staver Law Group National Scholarship Program
The Staver Law is happy to announce that the Staver scholarship is open for application. The Staver scholarship 2019 is open to U.S citizens. If you meet the requirements, do well to apply for the Staver Scholarship 2019, this might be the opportunity you have been looking for. You are few minutes read away to know how to win the Staver Scholarship 2019.
The Staver Law Group, P.C. is currently inviting applications for the annual Staver Law Group National Scholarship Program. Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled at college or university. Only United States citizen or permanent resident are welcome to apply. The scholarship is an Essay-based scholarship. Essay and other supporting materials must be received by December 1, 2019.
Description (About Scholarship & Sponsor)
Staver Law Group, P.C. is delighted to announce the fourth annual Staver Law Group National Scholarship. Every day it helps people who have been hurt in Chicago car accidents or other types of personal injury situations and are struggling to keep up with medical bills and their daily lives. The organization is dedicated to helping them navigate through their conditions, and has designed this scholarship to award a student whose essay shows an understanding and appreciation for the type of work we do.
Level/Field of Study
College or university level in any field.
The Staver scholarship 2019 is hosted in the United States of America. If you are an international student seeking scholarships to study in the United State of America, you can find such on Study in the USA category.
You can also check out other Study Abroad scholarships available for you irrespective of where you are coming from.
The Staver scholarship 2019 is open only United States citizen or permanent resident.
The winner will receive $5,000 toward educational expenses.
Eligibility For The Staver scholarship
In order to be eligible for the Staver Law Group National Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants should also demonstrate good character and strong motivation despite challenges.
How To Apply
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- A completed application form
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript (Unofficial copies are acceptable)
- A typed essay of 300-500 words exploring how personal injury lawyers play a role leading safety initiatives by helping those injured and how you as an individual can promote personal and community safety into your everyday life.
1 December Yearly.
For more Information:
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for African Countries
- 2019 Yale Young Global Scholarships At Yale University in USA
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program 2019
- UCT and African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships in South Africa 2018
- 120 MasterCard Foundation Scholars Sciences Po Program 2019-2020
- MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP FOR KENYAN STUDENTS 2018
- Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill University in Canada 2018/2019
- $8,000 Levine Scholarship Program 2019
- TOP 15 PHD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS STUDENTS.
- Stanford University Fully Funded Knight Hennessy Scholars Program For International students USA, 2018