SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Czech Republic International Masters Scholarship
Applications are now available at Silesian University for scholarships for students enrolled in the Master in Business Economics and Management program. International Students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The purpose of this scholarship is to award outstanding achievement and to attract students of the highest caliber from around the world.
The School of Business Administration (SU SBA) located in Karvina is historically the oldest part of the Silesian University. The modern building of the school offers a pleasant atmosphere for its students. The Faculty has a total of about 3 200 registered students (300 of them from abroad) and 80 teachers. The School is oriented towards the education of experts in the economic, financial, social, administrative fields of study as well as computer studies.
What You Need To Know About The Czech Republic International Masters Scholarship
Level/ Field of Study:
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme. Applicants can apply to the study degree program in Economics and Management, the field of study Business Economics and Management, the specialization Marketing and Trade.
This Scholarship is to be taken in Czech Republic. If you are a Czech republic student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Students from around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship for talented international students
The Dean of the SU SBA may award a one-time scholarship in the amount of 50.000 CZK to a maximum of 5 talented foreign students of the SU SBA (5 best foreign students; without legal claim).
Up to ten merit-based scholarships each semester amounting to 10.000 CZK (approx. 370 EUR) will be awarded to students with best grade point average not exceeding the value 1.7.
If less than 10 students achieve the grade point average lower than 1.7 the total amount of scholarship 100.000 CZK will be equally divided among awarded students.
Example: Five students achieve the grade point average lower than 1.7, therefore each of them will receive the merit-based scholarship of 20.000 CZK.
Scholarship Program for Foreigners/asylum seekers
The extraordinary scholarship in support of studies of foreigners/asylum seekers in degree programs taught in English at the Silesian University in Opava in the academic year 2019/2020 will be granted to students who are persons who were provided international protection in the form of asylum or complementary protection under the Act no. 325/1999 Coll., on asylum, as amended, or who, based on the international obligations of the Czech Republic, should be viewed as asylum seekers or exiles, or people in a similar situation such as asylum seekers.
The application is submitted by the student in writing to the appropriate office, which administers his/her study agenda, by the deadline of 31 October at the latest.
The scholarship is earmarked for the payment of fees associated with studies for the degree program taught in a foreign language. Head of the respective part of the university specifies the amount with particular regard to the economic demands of studies, the cost of quality assurance of studies and their administration with regard to the current situation in a similar field of education.
The scholarship will be paid as a single payment.
The Czech Republic International Masters Scholarship Eligibility:
With regard to awarding the scholarship the Dean shall decide based on the following criteria:
- The awarded student must be citizen of the country classified as upper-middle-income, lower-middle-income, low-income economy by the actual classification of the World Bank (http://data.worldbank.org/about/country-and-lending-groups)
- The awarded student achieved outstanding results in bachelor degree studies.
- The awarded student must prove (with proper documents) extracurricular activities and community service record (studies abroad; activities in student and/or academic organizations; participation in projects and scientific events; activities in non-governmental organizations, civil society organizations, charity organizations; business-related activities)
- The awarded student must earn at least 31 ECTS credits during the first semester of studies at the SBA.
- The scholarship can be awarded only once during the studies.
College Admission Requirements
Entrance Requirements: The awarded student achieved outstanding results in bachelor degree studies.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for The Czech Republic International Masters Scholarship:
The mode of application is online. All applicants shall fill in the electronic application form available on the website and successfully register
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- 30 Free Universities in Czech Republic for International Students
- 17 Czech Republic Government Scholarship for Developing Countries 2019
- Israel Scholarships for International students 2019-2020
- Czech Government Scholarships for Developing Countries 2018
- Israeli Government MFA Scholarships 2019-2020 for International Students.
- Pathway Scholarships at Edith Cowan University in Australia, 2019
- UNESCO/IUPAC International Students Postgraduate Scholarship for 2019 – Czech
- Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship in Australia, 2019
- Czech Republic Scholarships 2018 for foreign nationals from developing countries (Fully Funded) – vacancies in Nigeria
- Czech Republic Government Scholarship for Developing Countries 2019 (Undergraduate, Masters and Doctorate)