SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are currently been accepted for the IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships for Master’s Students in Switzerland, and submissions will continue till Aug 01-Sept 01. These Alumni scholarships are open to candidates who have already submitted application for the full-time IMD MBA program in Business Administration. Citizens of Asia, Africa/Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Western Europe/North America/Oceania Citizens are eligible. Five scholarships of CHF 30,000 are are awarded. The listed eligibility criteria is to be met by applicants and all submissions must be made earlier to beat the deadline.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Switzerland
Level: MBA programme
Field(s): Business Administration.
Deadline: September 01, Aug 01, Sept 01
Funded By: IMD College, Switzerland
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships are targeted for Students of Asia, Africa/Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Western Europe/North America/Oceania
‣ No. of awards: Five (one from each area) Scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Not Known
‣Value of Scholarship : The total amount of scholarships available each year is around CHF500’000. The maximum financial aid awarded per admitted candidate is CHF 65,000.
‣ IMD business school is in Lausanne, Switzerland. It is one of the world’s premier business and management institutions. In 2012, 2013 and 2014, it was ranked first in open programs worldwide by the Financial Times.
‣ The five IMD Scholarships are designed to encourage diversity in the class. One is awarded to each region: Asia, Africa/Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Western Europe/North America/Oceania.
‣ IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships Candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who are citizens, but not necessarily current residents, of the mentioned geographical areas.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Demonstrate financial need by completing our Financial Aid Application and submit a 1,000 word essay on: Identify one issue in your region / country which you consider a priority to address.
‣ Why would you choose this issue? How would you, as a business leader, personally address it and ensure your action has a sustainable impact? Essays should be personal and visionary, and include a clear description of how the solution could be implemented in a sustained manner.
‣ Scholarship Application Closing date: Aug 01, Sept 01
‣ Application Form and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.