SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB. November/December certificate examinations application form for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (
from a reliable source, the Registration will close FINALLY on Sunday 13th November, 2016 by 12 midnight. Please kindly SHARE. using any of you social media account as this information may be so important to to someone.here are some Registration guideline.
WHERE TO PURCHASE NABTEB GCE FORM.
1. Registration PINS for the above named examinations, primarily for private candidates are available for purchase at any approved NABTEB examination centre or any of the following NABTEB offices for assistance:
i. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City.
ii. NABTEB Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos, and, State Offices Nationwide.
iii. NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
3. Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations but they should obtain Registration Pin for each candidate
from the designated banks.
NABTEB GCE FORM FEE.
Candidates intending to enrol for NBC/NTC or General Education Subjects must obtain a Registration Pin at the cost of N10,000.00 while registration for ANBC/ANTC will attract N12,000.00 per candidate. In addition, candidates are to pay N250.00 bank charges.
HOW TO REGISTER
Candidates should visit registration.nabtebnigeria.org to log on with the Pin. Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions.
NOTE: Except for General Education Candidates, all other candidates are allowed to enrol for any number of subjects they want to enter for, but this must be on TRADE basis.
- Candidates who wish to offer any Trade that is not included in this advertisement may wish to enrol through a Technical / Commercial College in the 2017 May/June examination series.
- Only reputable and standard Cyber Cafes are strongly recommended for use as the Board will not be liable for registration errors committed by the candidates.
- Only good quality coloured passport photographs with Red background with a dimension of 2cm x 1.5cm will be accepted. Candidates are advised not to use Webcam.
- Biometric registration is compulsory for all candidates.