Coventry University is delighted to invite application for 150 EU Academic Excellence Scholarship. The Scholarships is awarded to Undergraduate Scan exceptional academic achievement.
Coventry University is a public research university in the city of Coventry, England. As of 2017 Coventry is the highest-ranked modern university in the UK in both the Guardian University Guide in which it ranks 12th overall.
150 awards of £1,250 towards living expenses available for the best and brightest EU students living in an EU country. The scholarship is paid directly to the student in two instalments.
Education Level: Full-time undergraduate programme.
– The scholarship is available to all EU students applying for the 1st year of a full-time undergraduate programme.
– The scholarships are allocated on a first come, first served basis to 150 applicants on the basis of their academic merit. Allocation will be decided on assessment of the following:
Academic excellence criteria (listed by country)
Coventry University must be your Firm choice option
– This award is only available for EU nationality students who hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate course starting in September 2017, living in the EU and who are paying their full tuition fees as an EU student.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the EU Academic Excellence Scholarship you will need to submit the following details:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “EU Academic Excellence Scholarship Application” followed by your UCAS ID number. Example: “EU Academic Excellence Scholarship Application – 123456789”
– Attach a scanned copy of your academic transcripts to your scholarship application email confirming you have met the academic eligibility criteria
Only applications received by the deadline 31st August will be considered.