Are you interested in studying Medicine in Ukraine? Check out these best Schools in Ukraine for Medical Students. These best medical Schools to Study medicine in Ukraine are opened for international students who are passionate about taking a course in medical Field.
Ukraine is a country situated in the Eastern part of Europe; it is the second-largest on the continent after Russia and its capital and biggest city is Kiev. Ukraine is among the best countries when it comes to studying abroad destination.
Ukraine is one of the international destination students looking for Universities of Medicine. Ukrainian Medical Universities offer 6-year medical and dental, 5 -year pharmacy programs, 2-year nursing and postgraduate programs at reasonable tuition fees.
The medical universities always receive oodles of international students. The Universities of Ukraine’s teaching technique are carried under the Bologna process & European credit transfer scheme or ECTS, meaning that the course is compatible for all countries in Europe including the United Kingdom and Germany.
The Ukrainian teaching technique is at equivalent with that of the rest of the world and so students find acceptance in the field of work as well as places of higher education somewhere else.
Best Medical Schools to Study Medicine in Ukraine
Its medical universities are acknowledged by World Health Organization (WHO), I-MED School, Medical Council of India (MCI), Medical Council of Nepal, PMDC, USMLE, European universities and a number of other countries.
Studying of general medicine in Ukraine is cheaper, it’s also affirmative for medical students. Choosing Ukraine to study medicine, you will really enjoy as Ukraine is one of the cheapest countries to study medicine abroad, this is because quality standard programs are regulated and approved by the Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Health, Ukraine.
Why study medicine in Ukraine as an international student?
Most of the international students are attracted by Ukrainian universities because of several reasons, among which are:
- Simple application and admission process,
- The possibility of studying in English or French,
- Low tuition fees and living cost,
- Multicultural environment enriching and expanding student life and sense of life,
- Good quality of education.
Studying Medicine in Ukraine: Medical programs
Most popular medical courses among the best medical Schools to Study medicine in Ukraine are:
- Medicine: duration of the medical course is 6 years; degree awarded is a doctor of medicine (MD or MBBS);
- Dental: duration of the dental course is 5 years; degree awarded is a bachelor of dentistry (BDS);
- Pediatrics: duration of the course is 6 years; degree awarded is a doctor of medicine (pediatrician);
- Nursing: duration of the course is 2 years; degree awarded is a bachelor of nursing.
- Dental orthopedic: duration of the course is 2 years; degree awarded is a bachelor of dental orthopedic;
- Postgraduate studies: duration of the study is 2-3 years;
Tuition fees for Studying Medicine in Ukraine
Study medicine abroad in Ukraine is one of the cheapest options in Europe and beyond. For medical programs in English, tuition fees vary from 2600 to 3700 Euros/year.
Combine with cheap living cost (ex. accommodation: around 700 Euros/year; food and around 150 Euro/year) and quality of medical education, attract international medical students looking studying medicine abroad.
If you are looking for the best medical Schools to Study medicine in Ukraine. World Scholarship Forum has the answer.
Here are the Best Medical Schools to Study Medicine in Ukraine
- Why You Should Study Medicine In Italy
- 13 Amazing Tips for High School Students Who Want to Study Medicine
- 10 Most Affordable Universities Of Medicine (MBBS) In India
- University of Warsaw: Admission Requirements, Courses Offered Tuition Fee, Ranking15 Best Pre-med Schools in Canada, 2020 [Updated]
- The Best Ranked Medical Schools in the UK in 2017
- A full list of medical universities in Russia plus tuition fees
- Study in Russia: Tuition, Admission Requirements, Intake Periods Plus List of Universities
- Study Abroad In Belarusian: Cost Of Living, Visa, Tuition & Top 10 Universities
- International Medical University Scholarships for Overseas Students in Malaysia, 2020
- QUALITY EDUCATION
- AFFORDABLE FEES
- STUDENT'S LIFE
Do you what to Study Medicine? Here are Best Medical Schools in Ukraine for International Students. carefully read through to get more information.