SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Last updated on July 30th, 2017 at 11:19 am
The National Institute of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD), an autonomous Institution of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India is pleased to invite applications for various fully funded International Training Programmes during the year 2017-18 under ITEC/SCAAP Scholarship, flagship capacity building programmes of Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for training programmes.
Study Subject: Starting from 3rd July 2017 till 11th August 2017, NIESBUD is organizing Fully Funded six weeks International Training Programmes on International Marketing and Global Competitiveness, International Training Programmes on Rural Enterprise Planning and Promotion or Women & Youth Entrepreneurship in Water Supply & Sanitation Development – Trainers/Promoters Programme at its campus in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The Programme has been designed-
International Training Programmes on International Marketing and Global Competitiveness:
- To share Indian & International experiences on competitiveness
- To acquire knowledge & skill for export marketing
- To know the policies & planning for facilitating international marketing
- To formulate action plan for global competitiveness
International Training Programmes on Rural Enterprise Planning and Promotion:
- To share the rural development experiences
- To acquire skill & competencies for rural entrepreneurship
- Planning & implementing rural development and entrepreneurship
- To prepare a plan of action of rural development
Women & Youth Entrepreneurship in Water Supply & Sanitation Development – Trainers/Promoters Programme:
- Understand technical, social and economic viability of the women and young entrepreneurs in the water sector development
- Develop skills in mobilizing and organizing women and youth in recognition as agents for social change
- Understanding different opportunity areas for involvement in the water and sanitation development.
- To get experiential learning of development of enterprises in water supply and sanitation.
- Understand the management of schemes (operation and maintenance), cost recovery, how to manage troubleshooting, other issues, etc).
- Achieve the sustainability of water and sanitation service and create favorable condition for scale up involvement of Micro Enterprises in water, sanitation and hygiene development.
Number of Awards: 105 scholarships are offered.
Scholarship Award: Airfare (to and fro), Course fees, Boarding and Lodging, Study Visit Expenses, Living Allowances, Book Allowances, Project Allowance. Participants are entitled to avail full benefits of:
- Two-way Air Fare and Visa
- Course Fees
- Monthly Living Allowance of Rs 25,000/- per month, calculated on the basis of arrival and departure dates, for meeting expenditure on food, out-of-pocket expenses, etc.
- Book Allowance of Rs 5,000/- for purchase of Course-related books
- Study Tour
Scholarship can be taken in NIESBUD Noida, India
Eligibility: Proficiency in English. The medium of instruction being English, adequate knowledge of English is necessary for effective participation.
Nationality: Citizens of all ITEC countries (Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzogovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde Island, Cayman Island, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Commonwealth of Dominica, Comoros, Congo, Cooks Island, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El-Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Korea(DPRK), Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco 91. Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Republic of Sao Tome, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Solomon Island, Somalia, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, South Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tabago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen) and SCAAP countries Botswana, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe can apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The deadline is June Annually