You can study anywhere in the world if you apply for £10,000 Global Study Awards. This will give you an opportunity to explore different cultures and meet with top professionals in your field.
We want to ultimately encourage young people to study abroad as part of their tertiary studies in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages. That is why ISIC Association, StudyPortals and British Council IELTS are launching The Global Study Awards.
The Global Study Awards recognises studying abroad as a positively life-changing experience for many students, opening their minds to alternative ways of personal life and professional career, as well as promoting intercultural understanding and tolerance.
The Award prize will be applied toward the cost of tuition fees in the first instance, paid directly to the Higher Education Institution that the successful candidate will attend.
If tuition fees are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000.
All You Need To Know About the Awards
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is open to pursuing an Undergraduate/Postgraduate in any field of study.
Who Are We Looking For?
The Global Study Awards is designed to support highly motivated, talented individuals who can actively demonstrate:
- Their potential to contribute to society through their studies;
- A strong commitment to developing their career;
- Their sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange.
Successful candidates will be willing to engage with the British Council IELTS, ISIC and StudyPortals communities, and publicly share their experiences with other students.
The Global Study Awards will be available to prospective students in all countries worldwide.
It will enable the successful candidate(s) to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a higher education institution.
Each award will have a value of £10,000
To be eligible for The Global Study Awards applicants must:
- Be 18 years or over as of 1st of January.
- Have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council after the 1st of June 2016.
- Have a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and/or International Youth Travel Card (IYTC) at the time of application.
- Plan to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in the autumn term of 2020 or spring term of 2021.
- Provide an acceptance letter from the relevant institution by the relevant cut-off date.
- Write a short review of your study experience at STeXX.com.
The application period for the Autumn 2020 intake is now open
There are 6 Global Study Awards (GSA) in total:
- The board will select the 4 GSA winners for the Autumn 2020 intake (studies starting between 1 August – 31 October 2020)
- The 2 GSA winners will be selected for the Spring 2021 intake (studies starting between 1 January – 31 March 2021)
The application is open now.
The application deadline for the global study awards 2020 is 30th of June Yearly.
A selection panel comprised of representatives from the partners will review and assess the entries. The board will shortlist and invite the Eligible candidates for an in-person interview prior to the final winning selection. They will announce the winners within 3 months after the application deadline.
Please note that your application must be submitted in English
- Global Young Academy Call for New Members
- Archbishop Tutu Fellowship for Young African Leaders
- global change leaders program | Canada
- Study in Israel: Cost of Living, Student Visa, Tuition & Top Universities
- UST Global Internship | Apply NOW