SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
10 BEST MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MARKETING STUDENTS.
This post was researched based on students’ demand to get opportunities to Study Abroad for their Masters degree programme in Marketing 2018. We came up with 10 Best Masters Scholarships for Marketing Students.
Bachelors degree still remains a necessity to advance your educational career. Opportunities are available for students who wish to study marketing and other managerial courses. The list below includes a list of the best top Masters Scholarships in the area of marketing:
- DMU International Business And Marketing Scholarships for M.Sc.
- Marketing Edge Scholarships.
- Knoxville Business Association Scholarships.
- The Marketing Institute of Ireland Scholarships.
- 10x Digital Marketing Scholarships.
- National Association of High School Scholars Foundation.
- Putra Business School Scholarships.
- University of Oulu International Masters Scholarships, Finland.
- Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship Program.
- THE MILLERCOORS NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP.
DMU INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND MARKETING SCHOLARSHIPS FOR M.Sc.
De Montfort University (DMU) is one of the largest providers of business and management education in the United Kingdom, with more than 8,000 students from different countries all around the world. The university is offering a course on International Business and Marketing for Masters Students costing EUR 13000 lasting for 15 months commencing January 2019.
- Candidate should have an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scoring at least 6.0 and above with 5.5 in each component.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for academic requirements, note that work experience is not required.
- Download a free application through their site email@example.com.
- Prepare a copy of the following: A copy of your previous qualifications, a copy of English certificate and a passport.
- 2 references for post graduate study.
- Return both application and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit the above mentioned institution via email at email@example.com.
2) MARKETING EDGE SCHOLARSHIPS.
The “Educate, Develop, Grow, Employ (EDGE) Scholarship on Marketing is a nonprofit that helps college students develop marketing skills that employers seek for. It is open for scholars who have deep interest in marketing courses.
This scholarship is an entrance to scholarship awards between $1000 – $ 7000.
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be currently running an undergraduate program in the United States.
- Must have participated in at least one Marketing EDGE program.
- Have a related major in Marketing related fields (sociology, Mathematics, Business, Economics, etc)
The scholarship is open for applicants to run till November 5, 2018.
For more information, contact at admin@marketingEDGE.org or Tel: 212.790.1512.
3) KNOXVILLE BUSINESS ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIPS.
Aimed at benefitting students pursuing a business related degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. This scholarship amount is graded according to level /academic year in the school. ($1000 for first year students, $1500 for second year students, $2000 for third year students, $2500 for fourth year students)
- Must reside in Knox County, Tennessee.
- Must be a graduate from a public /private high school in Knox County.
- Must have a business related degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Full-time enrollment at University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
For more info, check out http://www.easttennesseefoundation.org/receive/library_pages/knoxville_business_association_scholarship.aspx or contact at East Tennessee Foundation
520 W. Summit Hill Drive
Knoxville, TN 37902
Toll-free (877) 524-1223
(865) 637-6039 – fax.
5) 10x DIGITAL MARKETING SCHOLARSHIPS
Are you a talented undergraduate major in digital marketing? Then this is for you. This scholarship awards $1000 per year to qualified candidates situated at Greenville, Mayfair, London W1s 2GB, United Kingdom.
- Must have completed A – level with a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Must have majored in digital marketing related fields.
- Must plan to take up to 10 credit courses during the spring 2019 semester.
This scholarship application lasts till December 31, 2018.
Visit the scholarship site @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 88.293.5649.
6) NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARS FOUNDATION.
With the mission to support education in the form of scholarships targeted to outstanding, diverse student who express interest in pursuing careers related to business, marketing, business administration, finance, Public Policy.
The scholarship amount is $1000.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
For more details on how to apply for this scholarship, you can contact email@example.com or call (464)235-5500.
7) PUTRABUSINESS SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS.
The Putra Business School Scholarships is open for all applicants worldwide. The scholarship is also available for Msc, MBA, and PhD programs.
- Minimum CGPA of 2.75 from recognized institution.
- Letter from either Dean or lecturer as a referee is required.
- To maintain the scholarship, candidate must obtain a minimum CGPA of 2.75
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- A recognized professional qualification.
Note that the scholarships is fully funded and qualifications must be approved by the PBS senate.
Visit @putrabs.edu.my or whatsapp 011-13370394 for more enquiries.
8) UNIVERSITY OF OULU INTERNATIONAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP, FINLAND.
This scholarship scheme provides scholarship to intellectually talented international students. The tuition fee (EUR 12000) would be waived, covering about 75% of the full tuition fee. However citizens of European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) at the University are not required to pay tuition fees.
Visit the school’s main site for more information @ university.of.oulu(at)oulu.fi or Telephone: 358 294 48 0000.
9) ALLIANCE MBS MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS.
From the University of Manchester, United Kingdom, this scholarship is open for European Union (EU) /United Kingdom (UK) /International Students. The scholarship is awarded in line with their selection deadlines of which candidates can be contacted on or before selection through email.
However, only successful candidates will be contacted. It is available also for students who wish to study Accounting and Finance, Business and Management.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent performance in academics.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent performance in academics.
- Graduated with a 2:1 or 1st class undergraduate degree.
- Undergraduate University must be of academic reputation and ranking.
For more information, visit school’s link @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)161 206 1339.
10) THE MILLERCOORS NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS.
This scholarship is offered by the Alaite U. S. Educational Leadership Fund, with scholarship amount of $3000 for Student who specialize in marketing, communications, business and /or Economics.
Visit @millerscooks.uk for more information.