Zayed University is delighted to announce that the Merit Scholarships is now avai8lable and its aimed at attracting highly qualified students for study leading to a master’s degree. The scholarship support is valued at up to 20% of program tuition. This scholarship are award to successful Applicants on the basis of academic merit as determined from academic performance in senior baccalaureate courses.
Zayed University is one of three government-sponsored higher education institutions in the United Arab Emirates.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: All entering graduate students are considered for this award. Graduate merit scholarship support is valued at up to 20% of program tuition.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in UAE
Eligibility: To be eligible to receive this award, students
- Must receive an offer of full admission to a Zayed University master’s degree program; students with conditional or provisional admission are not eligible;
- Must submit a complete admission application prior to the published application deadline; and
- May not hold other major awards totaling AED 25,000 (excluding Zayed University GTA, Zayed University GRA or Zayed University Alumni Graduate Scholarship).
Nationality: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an earned four-year baccalaureate degree from an accredited university with a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 point scale (or equivalent).
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants to master’s degree programs offered in Arabic must be proficient in the Arabic language. Applicants to master’s degree programs offered in English must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- An IELTS (Academic) overall band score of not less than 6.0 (The College of Education requires minimum sub scores no less than 5.0), or
- An internet-based TOEFL total score of not less than 79 iBT, or
- A native speaker of English with an earned baccalaureate degree from a university in which English is the language of instruction and which is located in a country where English is an official language.
How to Apply: Applicants should submit an application for graduate program admission online. Other Requirements
- A completed, signed and submitted application for graduate program admission online
- A current resume in English (The resume should clearly indicate work/professional experience and educational milestones.)
- A passport copy
- An Emirates ID card copy (for UAE residents)
- A passport-size photo
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.